• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The witches Dress...

F

Fairie4

Hello everyone and thank you for checking out my post! Seeing as halloween is coming up shortly I am getting my house into the season but having a bit of trouble on my halloween center piece. I cant figure out what item or items were used to make this witches dress. Any suggestions are welcome and thank you again! Happy Halloween!

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Voluptuous (who made the witch a few years ago) is going to be offline for a bit, getting a new computer and such, or she could probably tell you.

What it looks like to me is:

polar bear mask tokuno dyed black
bracelet of binding for hat decor
orange dyed cotton
orange dyed bandaid
smooth bagball dyed green
2 white pearl with 2 black pearl on top
watermelon for nose
yarn ball for green hand
can't tell for robe, a bunch of tailor crafted black dyed items tho, one looks like a robe, theres probably a cloak in there, etc.

The jack o lantern is also hers, its a rough orange dyed bag ball with cut lemons and yellow vorpal bunny eggs and a green dyed skull cap

She got first prize in the EM sponsored contest that year for this witch (and the rest of the house deco) btw. :)

S

Stupid Miner

Hello everyone and thank you for checking out my post! Seeing as halloween is coming up shortly I am getting my house into the season but having a bit of trouble on my halloween center piece. I cant figure out what item or items were used to make this witches dress. Any suggestions are welcome and thank you again! Happy Halloween!

She looks like a muppet.

Oh, and the sleeve is a piece of cloth that's folded like an oil cloth.
Bottom right side is a black hakama sh*ta

F

Fairie4

Thank you everyone for your great posts and please keep them coming. Seems like this project is going to take alot of trial and error :twak: . Does anyone have any other custom witches that would like to share ^.^ I'm always up for a new deco challange if this one gets the best of me. Thanks again Stratics community your the best!