• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Winds of War?

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A few weeks ago, Draconi hinted that there is a war coming. Is Legends ready?

Do people feel it approaching? Is there a sense of tension in the air? Or are people feeling that (should this happen) that they will feel a little blindsided?

Have people thought about what their characters, their guilds stand for? Will you be there to hold the line? (Does it matter to you where that "where" might to turn out to be? Does the cause matter?)

MageCruella

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sobering words Lord Maplestone. I do know, that whatever comes our way ELV and our Alliance will fight together! Many of our alliance members have met in battle, recognizing the strength around us we became fast friends.
We will prevail!

Steelfang

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alas I am the last of my guild, but I will gladly draw my sword for Legends and her family

Viking Prayer
Lo, there do I see my father
Lo, there do I see my mother and my sisters and my brothers
Lo, there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning
Lo, they do call to me
They bid me take place among them in the Halls of Vahalla
Where the brave may live forever...

Steelfang Lord of the Valkyrie's
"You will all drown in lakes of blood by a Viking's hand"

L

Lord Urza

It never fails that we are allways at our best, when things look to be at there worst.
In the name of our true king Lord British I will allways enter the thick of things in times of war.
Will Britainia remember it as the day horrors arrived, or the day saviors arrived?

V

Vyal

Ummm? The war has been coming for like 4 years :scholar:

You can just keep waitin, it won't actually happen untill the release of SA and that will happen when? Some say never some say before 2015 I say the world will end first.

P

Pennywise

*burp, takes anuder swigs* Wats wars. P-p-p-please let meez knows soes Iz can comes.