• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Widow's Procession

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you have been contacted by the Widow about the "Procession" then please PM me with any details she may have said to you. I know she has been telling everyone to come to me but she hasnt told me everything and is leaving it up to the players to tell me lol

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im easy to get ahold of, ICQ is 51507530
ill be at work and wont be home till about 6:30 pst

H

Harlan

If you have been contacted by the Widow about the "Procession" then please PM me with any details she may have said to you. I know she has been telling everyone to come to me but she hasnt told me everything and is leaving it up to the players to tell me lol
Hail
This is Zorax, I am to gather fighter from Jelome(spelling) and meet with all in Brit then we are to walk to Trinsic vian th path. The higher ups in the Kindom will meet us about half way they will not join us but we are to pay respect to them as we pass. Then continue to Trinsic. I think that will be all of us not just the fighters. but I could be wrong.
Thank you,
Zorax
P.S. If anyone has anymore info I am watching this also.

Magdalena Chef

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will be helping the four main characters prepare to leave from the castle (as the chambermaid/housegirl did on the original journey).

Then I will be with Lord Exodus at the (southern) end of the town as the travelers leave Brit (either before the bridge or slightly after it, near stables perhaps she seemed vague [like that's unusual]).

I have to pass out goblets of the Water of Life. (Here it's a bit sketchy - I also am supposed to be passing out the goblets on the road, when I asked The Widow road or Exodus I was told to run back and forth - lol)

There's more, but she hasn't told me yet and I think I know who's "role" I am supposed to be playing from so long ago, just have to ask her something next time she finds me.

There's no escaping The Widow or Death!
(that may be a signature I'll make up)