• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Widow - A Telling of the Tale -Monday, December 21, 8PM Shard Time

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A few minutes ago while talking with the lovely Fay, The Event Announcer, about the location of the Solstice Stag we were joined by The Widow. The following is the conversation between The Widow and myself.

The Widow: I was wondering if I should set up for a telling of The Tale.

Amber Witch: Which tale would that be?

Widow: Well, my husband, as thou knowest did come from another World. And in that world, they told at Solsticetide an ancient tale of the Virgin and the Crone. A love tale, indeed.

Amber Witch: Where would you choose to tell it?

The Widow: The docks at the Skara Brae Fairgrounds would do nicely.

Amber Witch: Is there anything I can do to help you prepare?

The Widow: Well, thou canst tell folks thou knowest that the Tale from Another World shall be told. They should be warned that it will deal with a strange Divinity in which they might not believe. This after all is a Tale from Another World.

Amber Witch: That I can do. Do you have a day and time?

The Widow: Tomorrow indeed. Perhaps 8 in the evening by the Baja clock.

The Widow: Bring candles to hold.

Amber Witch: I shall pass the word.

The Widow: Thank thee daughter. Be well.

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Folks,

A most interesting and enjoyable evening. I look forward to many such future occasions.

Elladan