• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The "What did you do today" Thread

Braelynn Aria

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK....so it seems there has been a recent interest in what people are doing on any given day. Whether it be in Felucca or Tram, community events, or dungeon crawls. Please feel free to post your daily journal here. (I don't mean your whole journal).

Rules of Conduct of course apply here as well, so please watch how you reply to one another.

E

Elsgaroth

Two dreadhorns and 2 doom. it was with crystal's group. fun as all get out. we had to stop the second doom because everyone died way too much but crystal (who was rezzing).
i did dreadhorn with hiryu. and only died once. yay. then when we did doom, i used mage, same guy but different rings. and then they needed some hiryus so i went back for mine and proceeded with him. i then used like 150 bandies in 15 minutes. The spawn was way outta hand. some guy not in our group kept brining the spawn near the darkfather and most of us died from spawn. a hint- teamwork HELPS A LOT. i hope to do it again next week.

B

Baciver of CCC

Re: The "What did you do today" Thread

Hello all,

Dismayed at the lack of current posting on the boards, I went back to the oldest posts and found one that I liked and thought maybe it would be interesting to breath new life in it. (Hope it helps)

Most of the week I spent hunting "killer Pumpkins". However, putting necro on my pali may have been fun, but had to doctor his karma after awhile, so. Saturday was Killer Pumpkins/Crystal Daemons(karma, crystals for lens, gold), Killer Pumpkins/Crystal Daemons, Killer Pumpkins/crystal Daemons and so on until my ticket expired, then onto daemons. Karma has and is recovering nicely. Also gained about 40 gargon lens. Today I will do some level 6 maps and maybe work my thief.