• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The View I have started to Form

G

I started siege a few months ago. Previously to that I played UO in the pre trammel age. Then tried it for a month afte trammel and did not like it. Then started back up again about 9 months ago, wasting several of those months on a production shard.

When I first came to siege I hated KOC, and many reds on the shard. I knew I would be PKed but just did not like the attitude. But now I am starting to understand it. While I still think the top pk guild whine to much being they are dominating everyone (makes no sence) I enjoy dealing with them better than the others now.

Last night I stealthed around luna just to watch, I popped up real quick for a fight and lost. But the big thing was what I saw. I watched a bunch of fools hug the guard zone (I have done it too) get into a fight, and lose. Then cry about it right there and let themselves get rez killed countless times, crying about it contstantly but never going away. Now I truly understand the term CareBear on here. Some members of my guild, and more likely my alliance may not like my new view but I can live with that.

When I played UO in the begining it was cutthroat. There was no New Guild. If you were new it was not even safe to go to brit graveyard. Everywhere was a danger zone. I used to just sit hidin on the road and attack passerbys. Siege may be the rough server now but hell those you cant make it here, are fortunate they did not play then. I will concede the ROT system make is real hard to fight back but hey if you want easy and dont ever want to lose anything go play WOW. Seriously been there and done that, I think it may be perfect for you.
I am tired of people crying cause its to hard. I have a few gripes but not many and I never cry cause I died. I do get annoyed when its obvious I'm there to talk and have no weapon, but I know Im taking a chance everytime I go to red not in a GZ. I get annoyed and move on.

This is a rough shard, its supposed to be. Flat out.

The one thing I do still believe in is the New Guild. It needs to be sucessful so this last true shard can survive. Let peeps alone for thier first month or so, so they can accumulate what they need to survive so they stay. If the population runs down to far then there is just a boring relic shard.

But by all means hunt all the carebears you want and let the screen fill with thier crying. Oh and this is in no way an attempt to get in with any red guild. Just a sharing of an opinion. Carebears cry at me, and reds poke about how my opinion doesnt matter cause this is siege and everyone falls under one. Or maybe Crafters cant leave them out.

G

I will smash you just for being blue. Until you become a noble RED, your opinion means nothing and shouldnt be posted ! MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Damn blues and their bablings.,., Hmpf !
I HATE BLUES.,,.,.,

Go get yourself some murder counts, IMP !

Contact me, WyRm, when you decide to become evil and to betray your blue friends...The rewards will be incredible, and the feeling, spetacular...

G

LOL nice

Thx for offer, turning red is no problem with me, I dont really care what color I hold.
But turn on my friends, not gonna happen. Our guild is small but its active players are a good bunch and we are all for one and one for all.
We will reach our goals together, whatever they evolve to be.

G

I will smash you just for being blue. Until you become a noble RED, your opinion means nothing and shouldnt be posted ! MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
------------

Ye old GRUMPYARSE !!!

and this blue *crafter* ie non pvper.. WILL POST ...........stratics permits it, period, so unless I or other blue ones violate ROC ...I/we/they CAN post blue or not............upon this forum and will continue to do so.........ye know whom they are so don't read us, since our opinions are always so meaningless.

GRUMPY GUS !

G

Glad to have you here. Feel free to pk my blue whenever you find him. I'll be sure to give you a count!

C

chessy_sp

*finishes making the flimsiest sword in all the land* did someone mention crafters? do ya need a hatchet?! i got thousands!

G

Hmmmmmm? Did I not see you in the company of Wrath the Blue the other day near Umbra Wyrm?

It was me that was attempting to poison that foul Blue!

You are getting soft Wyrm!

G

The blues in KOC are all evil... We can consider them "reds in disguise" ! Cof cof cof gasp.,.,
Of course its despicable, but in a war, we have to use all the "weapons" at our range... Blue spies, blue thieves, blue peacemakers...
But dont get me wrong... In the future, when the day of purification finally arrives, these very blues will also be punished ! the difference is that they will suffer LESS.... Muwhahahahahahahahahahhahhahaha
Oh, and theres still time to regret, becoming red ! Gasp

SOSARIA SHALST BE TOTLLY CLEANSED !!!! BLUES WILL ALL PERISH

Dr.house, the offer remains. Consider betraying thy blue friends and becoming evil... Theres nothing as pleasant as setting up traps for blues... You could invite them to your house, pretending you wanted to show them the ornament you just got, and then, we reds would reveal ourselves and ambush them... AND DRY LOOT EM.,., AND RESS KILL THEM.,., MWUAHHAHAHh Thats so pleasant.,.,., Trust me !

Queenzen, your insolence shall be punished in due time... LAugh while thou canst, for Doom wilst arrive when thee least expect.....

G

Bah! They are still Blues! I shall continue to strike from the shadows.

G

GASP !! Sire ye forgot to post ye gasps....oh snap... 'GASP !!'

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YU...are u taking meds so ya not gasping no more, did ya get healed from gasping or... something ?

G

Oh btw sire sir..........ye can never steal nor take away.. another person's laughter...surely not mine.............ye can steal my golden shoes but not take away me laughter........won't happen.

and yes Elfstone whom I do not even know yet, where there is a man with no voice*permitted* there I shall go........singing............

*exits........ bows to all ..........*

Sings..............and I am wtf I am,
and I am oft never broken, only temporarily yet briefly delayed at times !

http://www.geocities.com/txmytx12us/hands.html

I

imported_Krystal

getting soft huh wyrm?? saying blues are reds? the damned is unpleased!
a blue will never be a red never!!!

P

pikon198

<blockquote><hr>

Damn blues and their bablings.,., Hmpf !
I HATE BLUES.,,.,.,

Go get yourself some murder counts, IMP !

Contact me, WyRm, when you decide to become evil and to betray your blue friends...The rewards will be incredible, and the feeling, spetacular...

[/ QUOTE ]

LIESS LIESSS Filth and slander!!! I became red and what do i get a knie in the back from you and your red buddies. were the hell is my rewards and treasures!!! Your on the same boat as king edward HARHARHARHARHAR!!

*sips some ale* Both of yee can play dolls togetherbehind closed doors, but i know you two are in league with each other HARHARHAR!

G

I've been musing myself to join the darkside, if I did it, it would be with Dola but that would mean completely revamping her template. I just don't think I could look at myself at night being a pvp/pk tamer. I would build a template similar to Nathan's. If I go that dark route, I will certainly being in contact with you Mr. Wrym, that is, if you will have me its you or KOC or TnT

G

Thats the spirit Dola. The dark side is calling you. Come and help to purge the world of the Blues. Poison them, stab them, kill them however you will.
There will be no peace untill the world is cleansed of the Blues!

G

Are you a Blue Kelmo? All Blues must be cleansed and purified.
There will be no rest untill this is acheived!