The value of Artifacts?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
T

Turbo

Hey, i just got a random drop artifact 11 sword called dragon's end, does anyone know what its worth or a site i can look it up on?

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May 14, 2008
Nth NSW Australia
stratics.com
Hey, i just got a random drop artifact 11 sword called dragon's end, does anyone know what its worth or a site i can look it up on?
The info on that item is here: Virtue Artifacts

As for value, they are not worth overmuch as they still spawn and may be obtained by killing pretty much any mob in the relative dungeons. The set armor looks kinda nice when fully assembled although it is not medable so not overly useful other than for 'show' or collectors.

Nice to have a set, but after that they were good for hand in points at spring cleaning, and the unblessed ones 'might' be able to be unraveled although I haven't tried that yet so can't guarantee they will.