• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] The Ultimate Studded Stamina Increase 10 Sleeves.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Post your offers not an auction yet. This is by far one of the best Stamina 10 pieces to work with, combo this with and Stamina Increase 10 with 100+ resists your golden!!

Buy Out 3 Billion Gold

Current Offer: 1 Bill

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Soul'll have to kill you, bury you deep deep in a trench, wait a thousand years before its revealed sir. hehe

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That is a wonderful item. :king: but so far beyond this "poor" guy:)

Desa2k

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you've all lost your minds.... this coming from a top pvp dexer, and that's all i'm gonna say.

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you grossly overpay for another pvp item that you dont plan on using and wouldn't know how if you did?
The JDGTR practice I guess :)

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am hanging in the basement wondering if big time board warrior JDGTR has paid for these sleeves yet?
You talked a lot of **** about a bad deal I was involved in with that kook Cocaine who still hasnt sold that jewel yet bud.

So let's hear it?
Have these sleeves been paid for yet? It has been a couple weeks. If they haven't what is the excuse? You are too busy lol? Not too busy to post and bid on many other items since though it seems.

???
Silence is golden :)

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am hanging in the basement wondering if big time board warrior JDGTR has paid for these sleeves yet?
You talked a lot of **** about a bad deal I was involved in with that kook Cocaine who still hasnt sold that jewel yet bud.

So let's hear it?
Have these sleeves been paid for yet? It has been a couple weeks. If they haven't what is the excuse? You are too busy lol? Not too busy to post and bid on many other items since though it seems.

???
Silence is golden :)
azzhole, you post the top bid (650 mln) on my auction and didnt pay it
If you don know - all PM at this forum (and in ICQ also) is saved and i can proove that you hanged mee for about 1 week and finaly refuse to pau your bid.

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
azzhole, you post the top bid (650 mln) on my auction and didnt pay it
If you don know - all PM at this forum (and in ICQ also) is saved and i can proove that you hanged mee for about 1 week and finaly refuse to pau your bid.
You have a weird memory darling.
SoulWeaver was brokering and for 2 or 3 days after you made him confirm his identity you went off the grid.
Then when you decided to resurface you talked **** about me so the deal went south.
Funny though that weeks later you still haven't sold the jewel and have talked **** about your other potential buyers.
Who is the issue here?
Asshat

Status
Not open for further replies.