• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The TLT Library

G

It is my intent to bring the TLT library here the way it was and preserve the icon of catskills .What is very amazing is the number of people out to undermine the good wishes with which I do this. While setting up I thought it would be nice to leave it open and put runes as a courtesy .The fact is I was tired and made a couple mistakes .How fast you are to accuse !!! Made the runes for 25 gold and was talking with another person who asked me pricing.
Accidents happen .I have been in this game since Catskills birth and I have given away more in this game as one person than many guilds as a whole .Those that know me know that I would not scam a soul .
I hated to see the TLT library die or go to a private collection ,rather it should be here for all ....forever. I am open to suggestions and any desires of people.
I could go on and on,but my time is better spent fixing up the library rather than sitting here trolling.
Hope all enjoy and use this cherished work of people who also love the game

G

Some of those runes were 60000 and some were 25gp. How'd that happen?

G

how do you think it happenned it was an accident .
I also left a message on board to find me and I would repay
dont you think it needs to be dropped ?

A

Aang

<blockquote><hr>

Made the runes for 25 gold and was talking with another person who asked me pricing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems like a good explanation to me. I know I've done the same thing. Sad that a lot of people jump to conclusions.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Made the runes for 25 gold and was talking with another person who asked me pricing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems like a good explanation to me. I know I've done the same thing. Sad that a lot of people jump to conclusions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed....explanation made...offers to reimburse...apologies given...
Enough said. Lets move on!
Good luck with your New Rune Library!

TW

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Theres a difference between jumping to a conclusion and making a common obvious observation.

When is the last time you had heard someone buying/selling anything at 500000gp? Whens the last time you asked someone the price on something and got a respnse of 1750000? You dont, you see 500k, ofr 1.75mil. I dont. Over the 9 years of playing ultima online I cant recall one situation that has happened. Even when 100k was baller status!

Last I checked the UO vendor system does not support the conversion of 60k, 1mil, 1bil, etc to its real number value with the propert amount of zeros. Infact it dont. You put somethign for "60k" you get a price of "60gp", and a description of "k".

Its a 100% perfectly normal question to ask considering the circumstances.

So for all those thinking oh my, you all jump to conclusions. Half empty glass of milk, blah, blah, meow, meow, meow. Think again.

I'm sure my post will end up what, deleted, getting this thread locked?
I'm used to it, and I'm sure everyone else is.

k, thx, see signature for answers to any more questions!

G

But honestly, good luck with the library. Glad it did'nt go poof.

I almost bought it, but I decided it would goto waste since I quit all the time :x

PS: Hey baby