• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The things we resort to when EA is down...PARTY THRAED for Nikki

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_Gracie Nito

OMG! Donuts and Cupcakes! You are dream come true! Goodmorning DANNY!

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

OMG! Donuts and Cupcakes! You are dream come true! Goodmorning DANNY!

[/ QUOTE ]

Goodmorning
... it would be a greatmorning if I wasn't at work right now

Hope this gets fixed soon! As much as I love a party thread I wanna play my EA Land later!

I

imported_Calina.Rhiannon

Wow, I wake up and this is still going on.... Ok Ok, *grabs coffee and takes a dougnut* ... let's do this.

*turns on a few light and takes a seat at her desk* Ahh, and so began... Day Two...

At least I'm getting SIMMIES for it!

B

baylee

so I got up this morning, was still down, took a nap, still down...

G

I cleaned my whole house,plus did laundry and now have nothing to do....hope it comes up soon or I may have to cook dinner too...LOL

B

brendagfrie

Yea still down....and all those donuts are making me soooo hungry...if it stays down too much longer I will have to give in to this craving I am getting for some reason (maybe the delectible pictures posted here?) and I am gonna get real fat...thank god my sims don't get fat and only my human will anyway.......

G

Yup, same here...got only 3 and a half hours sleep due to RL stress, got on the phone with FRIGGIN MEDICARE which gave me more RL stress, thought I'd get on game so I could at least divert my attention so I didn't rip the head off the 5th person on the RL phone that i had been directed to, only to find out that the game is still down. Hubby played TS2 all morning, I guess I'm gonna finish my badges in Pogo for this week and if it's *still* not back up when I'm done with those then it's on to TS2 for me also. I've not played TS2 since we doubled our system specs, so it will be nice to see if I can play my University dorm without comp freezes and lag spikes, but still I wanna get in gammmmmme so I can work on the crafting contracts I have there. Oh well at least the buyer can't hold it against me since she cannot get in game either and no payment has changed hands yet.

G

*just hitting reply*
So went to the grocery store, got cupcake ingredients, come check on EA nuttin
But i was wading thru the posts on the venting thread they have going EEEKK i ran back here! Did Pari hand out boxing gloves while i was shopping or something?!?! Ok i too am aggrvated I can't play my babies BUT no amount of bickering is going to get me in any faster. So why not sit back ::chillax:: ::sip a cold one:: and stuff ya face with junk food

G

TTL...

Just got home from taking my wife to the hospital (She had back surgery this morning) and was hoping to get some sim time in now that she is passed out. Come to find out, game is still down. Pass me a drink... I think i need one.. lol

B

brendagfrie

Yea I hear ya, I was in those venting threads earlier and was wondering why everyone is so mean then I realized ..duh...I'm not in the party thread...so got my butt outta there really fast...very unpleasant there

A

anniebonz

No Ea-Land last night!!!!

Still no EA-Land today!!!!

lol I have gotten way too much real life stuff since I've came back to this game

*pass cupcakes plz

K

knotter02

<font color="yellow"> ANYBODY FOR COOKIES AND MILK??? </font>

<font color="yellow"> MMMMMMM . . . </font>

G

*passes cupcakes* * grabs a cookie* Man im going to gain weight here with you fine ppl. LOL This has been one long party and we didn't even get the boxing gloves out. *proud grin*

B

brendagfrie

oooooh cooookkkkieesssss....man do they look good...can't take it no more..breaking out the goodies...i know i gotta have some cookies here somewhere....

G

<blockquote><hr>

TTL...

Just got home from taking my wife to the hospital (She had back surgery this morning) and was hoping to get some sim time in now that she is passed out. Come to find out, game is still down. Pass me a drink... I think i need one.. lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Prayers to your wife Duncan. I've had back surgery (scoliosis correction in my case) twice and its no fun. Sounds like her's wasn't quite as serious if it was done outpatient, but surgery is surgery so it still sucks and I'm glad they are giving her good enough drugs to keep her passed out. That will decrease her suffering, and increase your peace of mind knowing that she is not suffering since I can tell you are most likely like my husband and are emotionally miserable when you know your 'baby' is in pain.

Sorry for the OT post all, but this is a party thread so I thought OT posts might be OK.

W

Whitilicious 07'

Ok the humans have been dealt with and sent off to work so now it's MY time , it's all about me now woooot . *grabs a cookie *

Still waiting for my ribbon haha

G

<blockquote><hr>

I wouldn't lie about that !!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Log in utility slooooooow....it appeared to have gotten stuck at 25% but finally did go on and finish, AND I got more than one account on which I have not been able to do in 24 hours, though I could log in with one account last night for 10-15 minutes at a time, so it's GOOD to be back to normal.

Now maybe we can beg (NICELY folks if we want a chance at getting it!) EA to do a skill speed spike in a few hours when word has spread that the cities are back up so a bunch of people dont' miss out on it. I'll go look and see if I can find a pic of a death by chocolate sundae to post as a bribe the way the cookie pic was posted to *pass* them around

G

Party Thread...

cuz =/

i got told i cant party on my thread..

they turned it into a vent thread...
not that Im not proud of my 15 page thread

=/

buh why against teh cupcakes =/

G

<blockquote><hr>

*passes cupcakes* * grabs a cookie* Man im going to gain weight here with you fine ppl. LOL This has been one long party and we didn't even get the boxing gloves out. *proud grin*

[/ QUOTE ]

SOCK UM BOOPPERS

SOCK UM BOPPERS

THERE MORE FUN THEN A PILLOW FIGHT

-pulls on sock um boppers-

-

G

Yup!

your on Danny!!

o.0 oh look -throws furby in Danny's face and runs away-

G

Sorry guys....the party is over.

Save some of the party favors for the next round.

Status
Not open for further replies.