• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The things we resort to when EA is down...PARTY THRAED for Nikki

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

its UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP get in game

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup! After wearing these 4.5" heels for 12 hours, I'm outta here! Thanks for the party, everyone. We'll call the maid and repairman tomorrow.

Goodnight all!

[/ QUOTE ]

woo! I'm in!

Yeah... you might want to call the gardener too. People were stepping all over the flowers

Goodnight!

PS - I love that you wear heels to work!

G

Night Pari ...game hanging at 35% *fingers crossed* please log in.....must be all the females ready to jump Danny
blocking me..LOL

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

Night Pari ...game hanging at 35% *fingers crossed* please log in.....must be all the females ready to jump Danny
blocking me..LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

I have received a few IMs, lol.

No... I will not give out my cupcake recipe. Sorry

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

It's been a blast nite all

[/ QUOTE ]

Goodnight, thanks for joining the party with us!
See you at the next party! Even better in the game!

G

*Prays that the next party is "just because" not that we cant get in the game.

W

Whitilicious 07'

YES !!! It is better in game but im soooo tired from LOL all night , im going to bed
I'm going to dream about Danny dancing naked with cupcakes , cakes , bowls and spoons LMAO .

G

*TTL*

Damn I missed the whole party! Oh well glad you all had fun.

*grabs half a cupcake and a leftover watered down drink and wanders off*

G

*waves* The guest of honor arrived late! Wondering how many of my party ppl are sleeping in hung over?
It's now 6:30 and im hung on 35%

G

Maybe i gained a lil weight wiht all Danny's cupcakes and now i the server has to reticulate more of me
Still stuck at 35%

WOOT! Just as i entered this simatar 1 made it in

G

Well since Maint. time is taken longer than normal i brought breakfast!

G

Breakfast!!

^-^

sooo
haha
can we celebrate my birthday soon!

tis March 29 ^-^

A

A.Simtastic

well here it is 7:30am CST and still no EA Land
gonna go ball up in the corner now...holding my knees...rock myself...and have my meltdown

G

Happy Early Birthday Izzy! I'll leave the baking to Danny, just cuz he rocks like that but for now.... let's celebrate!

G

I'm seriously hoping that the Dev team actually went home and too bed last night. I know i NEED my fix but i couldn't bare the responsibility of them resembling this.....

G

Noooo coffee bring on the Bourbon....hmm bourbon cupcakes now theres a thought

G

Nice hot shower yaaaa! No EA Booooo! But i gots bailey's n coffee yummo!

N

NickelNik

For all of you's that are frustrated and here reading this, take a minute and give this number a call for a good laugh to maybe bring up your spirits...

Hehe i had a laugh when i listened to it....

This is what they have to say while we are down....

Call 1-305-241-0033

G

rofl ^5's! Omg still rofl-ing!!
Rejection hotline... get over it day...Yanno who would get a huge kick out of that Parizad! I can see her now, answering our calls and clicking the answering machine on, rubbing her ebil lil hands together, listening to us grumble to her, then we start rolf-ing.

G

Well peeps im out for the night i do hope you dont have to wait too long tonight for it to come back up...i'll be dreaming of cupcakes and Bourbon....
and i also hope someone gives you answers on what the blazers is going on

HAGD all

G

<blockquote><hr>

For all of you's that are frustrated and here reading this, take a minute and give this number a call for a good laugh to maybe bring up your spirits...

Hehe i had a laugh when i listened to it....

This is what they have to say while we are down....

Call 1-305-241-0033

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG to funny

R

redsimmy

It's a peaceful morning... minus the sqawking birds building a nest in my chimney.
And so I was pondering this over my coffee: Birds in the chimney... is this the same as bats in the belfry? Have I gone insane and haven't yet realized it? Just wondering.

G

I just yahooed the issue about birds being in chimneys... seem it can become a huge issue. I'd say read some of their suggestions, altho some are odd.

G

I think I figured out what's wrong... look how stressed EA's poor hamster is...........

N

NickelNik

Hahaha ya'll people are funny, now see i can deal with downtime like this when people aren't complaining but making fun of the situation, keeps ya'lls spirits up and gives you a bit of ease. Keep it Coming!

Red Dots i'ma dream of red dots when i go to bed tonite. it is 1031am est... looking for any status updates, none found yet.

Bring on the funny people!

W

Whitilicious 07'

Complaining hahaha why it wont get fixed any faster if we do. Kinda like a watch pot never boils ..LOL So why not make the best of it and have fun and make more friends ! A cup of hot tea on a cold morning ahhhhh .

I

imported_Juniper Skye

I guess this means I HAVE to bring my kids to Burger King Playland!

::stuffs cotton in ears and grabs the 36oz hand sanitizer::

G

UH-OH! I think the hamsters hit the high seas and they mean business this time. The don't want to run them EA wheels anymore. Possibly Capt. Lee will shed some light on the situation soon cuz them be pirates now!

W

Whitilicious 07'

What are u all surfing while waiting? Im reading game-blueprints , some very helpful stuff on there !!! Like the drivers that are supported haha mines not even on the list , now i know why i have such a hard time running 2 accts and everything else at the same time since we have moved to ea land , so now im off to look up some good graphics and more ram . Wish me luck ! Then it's time to deal with ummmm those ppl that live in my house aren't they called humans wow i have alot of them in my house demanding my attention , i just want to melt away in my simmie world LOL. tata

G

HAHA yes them be humans ::giggle::
Ok for some odd reason I am hitting the grocery store in a few minutes and making my human some cupcakes! Cupcake craving i must give in

W

Whitilicious 07'

LOL i know sounds so good but my body cant handle all that sugar it will go into sleep mode LOL

A

A.Simtastic

I fell asleep after my meltdown in the corner... hmmm baileys (drools) can i have mine with decaf coffee... im not allowed to have caffiene it makes me Koo Koo

G

Lordy this is turning into the longest party ever when you can go to bed and wake up and its still going on, where's that coffee pot?

Donut anyone?

W

Whitilicious 07'

ohhh yummy i want some donuts

I think this thread should be kept open forever see how long we can party ...longest online party woooot im all for it . * touchdown move*

Ok i better go pay attention to these humans and see what they are up to . tata I will bbl

I

imported_Danny Dots

Even though I am at work right now, I managed to get a batch of cupcakes for everyone partying, woo!

Status
Not open for further replies.