• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Stories of Jenny the llama and Katt

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Episode one, LLAMAS AND FRYING PANS DO NOT MIX

So I decided I would visit my very good friend Jenny the Llama today! She is such a sweet little llama..

Then I hear the familiar little sound of her hooves clacking across the floor twards the door!

Isnt she a sweet little llama? Knocking the door open with her hooves! Look! She's talking!

Sure.. the hooves in yer back when attempting a hug is painful but she's such a sweet llama!
And what a better way of showing off my new prized frying pan to my friend llama by putting it on the floor to show it off?

Such a lovely nice little frying pan, It's quite deadly when used!

OH NO! Bad Llama! Bad bad bad llama!

Gaaaah.. She's dragging it away! Must.. stop.. her..

OH NO... only a Kattasrophe is suppose to hold a frying pan as a weapon! This is NOT going to turn out good, MUST get frying pan..

Jenny the Llama is Stuborn! She will not give me the frying pan.. grrr....

OH NO! IM DIZZY! Im fading... Everything is turning black as a shear light burns into my eyes and my world turns gray...

*GASPS* Did a LLAMA JUST USE MY FRYING PAN AND KILL ME?!

Until Next time..

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Llama's have been borrowing frying pans for the longest time now. The secret is that you must first use it on them (don't worry, she won't remember anything) and then they forget they wanted it. Also, it's not really a good idea to leave it on the floor after you hit them with it.... Once they regain their llama senses, they will do what they do....
Be forewarned...
Oh, and if you ever meet a llama named Morgan - forget the frying pan.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Katt, You and Sara Dale need new friends.
How funny!
Thank you for this wonderful story.