• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Spirit of Christmas deleted from Luna Thursday?

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First… I would like to say… I really hate the snow all over the place… around my house, mall, town… around every place I go, every place I visit. The snow sucks enough in real life with out it further disorienting me in game. If I wanted to live my game life in snow, I would have bought houses on Artic Island.

Now, then we have the whole other factor of the holiday season coming to UO… what I always look foreword to every year. The cool items we get… decorating up the houses and malls… even when we can manage to get the Santa event running at the ole Red & Purple Mini Mall. For some of us… Christmas is far too quiet… remote, even out of reach in real life terms. Even at my own real life house, I look out from my front step and I see NO Christmas lights, what so ever… on a street that use to be nearly covered in them. I have the only festively colored house at night on my whole street… and it's a little disheartening. So, where does 90% of my Christmas come from? That’s right… you guessed it. Our wonderful little Atlantic shard. Otherwise I can live without the single computer generated soulless seasonal greetings card from my lawyer’s head office.

So, what happened to Luna? Wednesday… a few random decorations placed around the bank. Those 2 story statues dyed that golden color. Then the publish hits… our new items come… some changes are made to the festive decorations to the bank. And then, last night… 1 by 1… all the times are removed. Back to the band and otherwise soulless feeling to an otherwise lousy area. Not cool.

I say, “BOOOOOOOOO!” :rant2:

I say to the staff... please put it back and then some.

Pink Dragoness

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Want to see a real holiday bank decoration, log onto Drachenfels and check out Luna Bank.
I want that tree!

ps: and the: I say to the staff... please put it back and then some

yeah, I would donate my holiday, bells, trees, sleigh, deers, angels, fireflies,
statues, what ever it would take to get a nice holiday bank decor

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WOWZERS!!!

Those EMs ROCK-IT HARD! lol :party:

You guys should really check that shard out!

Still nothing at ours... same old blandness.

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
was wondering the same thing as i just walked through luna. Ugly once again. BRING BACK THE DECO PLEASE! Also Yes Add More As almost all other shards i been to have MUCH Better Deco in Luna, i mean come on we are the most populated shard!.....TY

S

sherkborg

thats a scandal.

there shard is amazing and atlantic is **** for ems/deco

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still nothing on Christmas Day!!! Got to love it. :loser:

Havn't even see that creature that is said to give out goodies at the West Brit Bank and Haven. Just like all these cool improt 2010 Christmas items I keep seeing from other shards. Just amazing.

Never the less... I'd like to wish all my fellow Atlantic Peeps a Happy Christmas and a fun-packed New Year. ;)