• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*THE SPHERE*

C

CatLord

Our rune library is now officially open...

Feel free to check what is missing and add all/any runbooks you wish...

First Floor: Trammel

Second Floor: More Trammel
Halls of the Second floor:
East- T2A
North- Tokuno
West- Malas

Third Floor: Felluca.

Corners:
SE- CYM Tamers
NE- Bards, T Hunters, Rogues
NW- SWeavers, Magik
SW- TormTars

Please ask to be friended... and do have fun...
(New Haven)

Thank You... DESI, REIGN and NIKKI for all the RUNEBOOKS!

C

CatLord

Nah... I would have to know it first!

All I do is recall there...

We should hire a pirate...

C

CatLord

Deal... I do know the building next door is the Magik Academy.

... and there is a rune to it at the EyE.
(elven pedestal)

M

Moonwynd

Nah... I would have to know it first!

All I do is recall there...

We should hire a pirate...

If you are recalling to there, then you must have a rune marked for that location. So if the rune is in a runebook, just have to open the book and the coords are written in the runebook on the page for that location. Just have to note if its Trammel, Fel, etc when you give out the coords. :)

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If people are gonna use a trammel keep in the middle of nowhere, you are gonna have to perform the minimum requirment of posting coordinates. At least give a major landmark. I have been to the sphere before but I wouldn't remember how to get there if I wanted to.

Hehe, maybe we can make an in-game event.......... find the SPHERE!

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nah, Hagrid is hiding it under his bear mask.

Now just have to find Hagrid

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ironic that I know where it is and the owner doesn't. I guess thats the price you pay for only using runebooks and not running anywhere. I'll be nice it's near yew.

M

Moonwynd

Not sure on player towns but I found it while running around north east of yew that general area haven't been there since.
hmm... seems I've had a rune to here for quite some time. For those of you interested in going there, its sits NE corner of K*J Library ... 56o 30N, 23o 29W directly SE of the Deep Forest and south about a hop, a skip and a jump from Yew Crypts. Its real nice library! Nicely done! Should make a vendor in front with runes to the place for those who would want one and can't mark it themself. Just a thought.

Was wondering though.. I just saw a rune there for Human Ears. What do you use human ears for and why do you need a rune for it?

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was wondering though.. I just saw a rune there for Human Ears. What do you use human ears for and why do you need a rune for it?
They are for a quest the mayor of luna sometimes gives, Luna really needs to burn.