• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Sons of the Sea Open Tonight 8-10pm ET

EM Dudley

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahoy and welcome ta da Adventures on da High Seas!

Ta welcome da new adventures da Sons o' da Sea be askin' ta catalogue all da new feeshies...wee FEESH....normal FEEESH and o' course...BEEEEG FEEESH!

(Come meet Santiago at the Sons of the Sea between 8 - 10pm ET and bring him one of the new fishes to put on display!)

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Went there, no show, went back fishing

A

A Stoned Mariner

The SCM net toss 9pm RIGHT NOW Bucs Den Docks!!

Schedule conflict Dudley!

EM Dudley

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Santiago was a bit tardy. I think I saw him trying to corner the Saltpeter market somewhere....

This wasn't a real event, more of an opportunity for RPing with Santiago and putting some of the new fish on display (Thanks to Lady CaT for the setup!)

As far as the conflict with the net toss....based on the pile of dead sea baddies I'd say that was a success! Who's going to clean that up btw? :)

Oh, how was fighting Scalis? Looked like you guys were taking him down pretty well...

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
He was a meanie! *Grins* I think someone left with a new pink bracelet drop. Its cool that Santiago was late, I just went fishing and met him later.