• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Search Continues

D

Dixie

So, no one has found Bob. But it must be an area which though physically inaccessible, allows voice communication.

Hey. there's a CLUE!

****Walks away*****

A

Aang

So, no one has found Bob. But it must be an area which though physically inaccessible, allows voice communication.

Hey. there's a CLUE!

****Walks away*****
Get out your notebook!

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He has been on the roof of Brit bank...no one will find him there...

Well almost no one!

D

Dixie

yeah, 'cept Mir, right? Or has Mirage found other banks to haunt lately.

D

DPudding

I don't know his alts. So...I'm not even sure I've seen him in-game. What's this "disappearance" about anyway? Is it a quest or something?

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
His alts are ingame and playing...Hagrid is the only character missing.

Mr Gasious Cloud is creating a little game of hide and go seek....so far he is a better hider then we are seekers!

:gee:

A

Aang

His alts are ingame and playing...Hagrid is the only character missing.

Mr Gasious Cloud is creating a little game of hide and go seek....so far he is a better hider then we are seekers!

:gee:
I've already found him once. He's not hard to find. Follow your nose. It always knows.