• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Sea Witch and the Frog Prince

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is just a quick synopsis for those who missed it. I can't promise I have everything right either, I had little girls distracting me often. :)

Last nights EM event was awesome !!!! EM Avalon took the old stuff left over from Miko and created a new and better story. She took the purple frogs and the fishbowl world in yew and even tied it into the sea dragons.

It's an old story with a new twist. Handsome prince cursed by the sea witch and turned into a purple frog. He is going to King Neptune for help but he can't hop high enough to reach the fish bowl, so he asked us to go for him.

King Neptune is a Scalis and he tells us that we have to find the princess. (there's always a princess you know We need to find a Golden Oyster. We say the magic word pearl and are teleported to Serps hold where the sea dragons have company... King Neptunes daughters, mermaids, and the sea dragons are so happy to have company. The mermaids sing a song and send us to find the sea witch.

We arrive and are met with some really nasty sea witch minions. They have an awful AOE, and spawn undead from the depths of hell onto the ship. Pretty soon we're all dead and have to back up and regroup. We came back and killed the minions, and then killed some electric eels. We also found out that the Sea Witch killed the keeper so she has no way of knowing where the Golden Oyster is. (i think she's lying and she knows exactly where it is)

The rest of the story will come later, but I have to say EM Avalon is very good at making spawn. They aren't so easy that people scream that was lame. They aren't so hard that they kill you in one hit like Miko was fond of spawning. It's no fun to die over and over for nothing. These are very challenging and require team work to survive. Bearded and Jas had their ship for those who had high seas, and there was also a small old ship for those without high seas, so everyone could attend.

Good story, good use of old stuff Miko left lying around, and good tie in with the sea dragons. I very much enjoyed it.