• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

@ The Scrubs

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For all you scrubs out there ... TnT, To, TD, T whatever, JSwee, and anyone else....

KOC will be joining SL not half the guild all of the guild... so for all u lil cry baby reds who cry about gz and us being blue and what not join a faction and it will not matter...

I have a feeling TO will be SL after reading this :lick:

G

Goron

hehe, funny, TnT has never not been factions... K0C seems to bounce in and out of factions every few weeks though...

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you are going to join SL. Just adjust the tithe rate off 100%. It would be nice to actually collect some silver, lol...la

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Can silver be stolen? Hmmm?

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehe, funny, TnT has never not been factions... K0C seems to bounce in and out of factions every few weeks though...
We will see whats funny ... u guys sitting in the house or u guys joining sl one way or another ... I will laugh regardless...

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*hopes for a chance to buy scrolls and bottles at low faction prices again*

Sprago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great to hear Kage ill look forward to stat'ing a few koc now all we gotta do is get TO into faction and everything will be as it should be no more guard zones everyone faction

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can silver be stolen? Hmmm?

Of course it can.

Before I recently joined factions with my newbie account, I had over 4k worth of silver from over the years. LOL. We thieves are attracted to shiney objects...la

C

CroakerTnT

We actually saw a RED KOC yesterday! It was like seeing a spotted owl!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes Kat. One bottle seller in Yew refreshing about every 40 minutes.

I don't want regs, just bottles and scrolls, Scrolls from one realestate agent and 2 map makers.

Rest of the reg vendors stashed on Magincia where you can't buy and bank. No bottles over there.

I did take my no fighting, no defence, crafter over there to have a look.

T

Turtle

i run solo alot rico if you haven't seen a solo TNT its cause you are't looking
I wonder how many people think they "solo" while they stealth around the shard looking for someone less than half life to jump on. Not saying you would do this but you probably do along with most of your guildmates :lick:

G

Goron

I wonder how many people think they "solo" while they stealth around the shard looking for someone less than half life to jump on. Not saying you would do this but you probably do along with most of your guildmates :lick:
*coming from the stealther*

Sprago doesn't run stealth last I checked.

and while I'm here...
I'd like you to list out all of the stealthers in tnt or even myth that you can think of.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

and while I'm here...
I'd like you to list out all of the stealthers in tnt or even myth that you can think of.
Will this ever end! :coco:

T

the_slave_revolt

Great to hear Kage ill look forward to stat'ing a few koc now all we gotta do is get TO into faction and everything will be as it should be no more guard zones everyone faction
Correct me if I'm wrong but 90% of TO is red. So the guardzone would benefit you.

G

Goron

Will this ever end! :coco:
probably not. I just want to see his list.
I am not saying we don't have stealthers. I know we do. But its funny how k0c has taken to being exactly what they used to hate... K0c is now the biggest tamer guild, the biggest blue guild, and frequently the biggest stealth dismounter guild (shared title with TO, I'd say) on Siege. I remember when k0c (back when you ran it, puffy) was against all that.

T

the_slave_revolt

I think thats the point- Sprago doesn't shy behind Guard Zones...
He wouldn't be in factions if he was afraid of getting attacked.
I'm more worried about him hiding in the pixies.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
probably not. I just want to see his list.
I am not saying we don't have stealthers. I know we do. But its funny how k0c has taken to being exactly what they used to hate... K0c is now the biggest tamer guild, the biggest blue guild, and frequently the biggest stealth dismounter guild (shared title with TO, I'd say) on Siege. I remember when k0c (back when you ran it, puffy) was against all that.
Nope I never founded nor ran KOC its all been Elmer ask him Im sure hell tell ya. LOL!!! :bowdown:

But yea Im thinking of returning when the rot changes go in. Just to kill some of the sheet talkers.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

and while I'm here...
TNT

-Goldie Pawn
-Elvis last I time I seen him may have changed
-Dionysis
-Fusion
-Goodguy
-Righty
-Monolith
-Green Manalishi
-Hattori Hanzo
-Hattori Masanari
-Idico
-Kael Croth
-Masou Kenji
-Mr yuk
-Newt
-Ru
-Sal Manila
-Say'lei

lol after all that I don't even care to look at myth... anyways u was saying?

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think thats the point- Sprago doesn't shy behind Guard Zones...
He wouldn't be in factions if he was afraid of getting attacked.
Last night in the 10-15 mins I was stealthing around watching the luna fighting. I saw

4 TnT
4 TO
and 4 KOC.

Take a wild guess which ones ended up naked fighting from guard zones.

Granted for a good minute they did have TO pushed into their houses but once Bo died, Because I dont think anyone tossed him a heal in fear of going gray... They all ended up dieing because they eventually did flag trying to ress him. Then Bo logged on Hugi (blue) non faction and attacked people randomly while the other 2-3 stayed in guard zones newly ressed with arrows shootin at people talking smack. Please do correct me if Im wrong. And yes they all did gank you towards the end.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last night in the 10-15 mins I was stealthing around watching the luna fighting. I saw

4 TnT
4 TO
and 4 KOC.

Take a wild guess which ones ended up naked fighting from guard zones.

Granted for a good minute they did have TO pushed into their houses but once Bo died, Because I dont think anyone tossed him a heal in fear of going gray... They all ended up dieing because they eventually did flag trying to ress him. Then Bo logged on Hugi (blue) non faction and attacked people randomly while the other 2-3 stayed in guard zones newly ressed with arrows shootin at people talking smack. Please do correct me if Im wrong. And yes they all did gank you towards the end.
Actually Bo is in faction and none of them could heal him. I was not there just sayig :lick:

Anyways like I said we are joining SL so it will not matter if we are blue/red/green/purple/orange or whatever all u have to do is join a faction...

What faction will u be in?

T

the_slave_revolt

So tell me when does the "An Hero Faction Publish" comes out?
You know the one that when you "an hero dye" armor and stuff it becomes blaze, is that pub 55 or 56?

T

Turtle

a) I'm not going to waste my life making some stupid list.

b) I never in this said who run stealthers more or less. Read it again and again until you can comprehend English. Christ. I think you screwed up your name G-oron or shoul dit be M-

I wonder how many people think they "solo" while they stealth around

Get it yet?

How bout now?

Puffy never ran KOC. He logged in once in awhile high and drunk to pvp for a few. Don't get me wrong I liked Puffy and still do but he was never running anything. I don't think anyone is "running" it now. We all work pretty well together on what the guild does.

G

Goron

TNT

-Goldie Pawn
-Elvis last I time I seen him may have changed
-Dionysis
-Fusion
-Goodguy
-Righty
-Monolith
-Green Manalishi
-Hattori Hanzo
-Hattori Masanari
-Idico
-Kael Croth
-Masou Kenji
-Mr yuk
-Newt
-Ru
-Sal Manila
-Say'lei

lol after all that I don't even care to look at myth... anyways u was saying?
Ok, now of that list tell me which you have seen in game within the last 2 weeks?

G

Goron

b) I never in this said who run stealthers more or less. Read it again and again until you can comprehend English. Christ. I think you screwed up your name G-oron or shoul dit be M-

Get it yet?

How bout now?
Interesting...
Please point out in my post where I said you "said who run stealthers more or less".
I guess I am a Moron because I can't seem to find where I posted that.
Please, if you are going to accuse me of not reading and comprehending yoru post, please at least don't do exactly what you accuse me of, and put words in my mouth. way to fail.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Excatly the guild ran itself :) way it should have remained, glad to see its back to the original way.

T

Turtle

Your asking for a list? Your right I guess your prob. just asking for that for your next book, or maybe you just don't know your own damn guild? You'd think all the time you spend together inside Krystal's house you'd get to know each other. Of course ya'll stealth around so much inside the house too it's prob. hard to know who's even online.

G

Goron

Your asking for a list? Your right I guess your prob. just asking for that for your next book, or maybe you just don't know your own damn guild? You'd think all the time you spend together inside Krystal's house you'd get to know each other. Of course ya'll stealth around so much inside the house too it's prob. hard to know who's even online.
lol, you spent all that energy trying to accuse me of not reading your post and accusing me of not being able to read etc etc...
Then when I call you out, asking you to quote where I said what you accused me of, you completely avoid it.
way to fail.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol, you spent all that energy trying to accuse me of not reading your post and accusing me of not being able to read etc etc...
Then when I call you out, asking you to quote where I said what you accused me of, you completely avoid it.
way to fail.
E
P
I
C
!
!
!
:lick:

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok so I guess 5 of 18 have not been online in the past 2 weeks sorry my mistate. rofl

T

Turtle

How did I avoid it? Once again your not "getting it". Why were you asking for a list? Because you wanted to say see we don't have as many stealthers as you!
I pointed out that you were asking for a list I guess I assumed you wouldn't try to say it was for a different reason...like writing a book about stealthers ect...like i said
god you people are Gorons.

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i run solo all the time, usually when i do find a one vs one, 3 or more of thier guildmates come running in. :next:

M

Mr. Sly

bleh....why cant we just play drama free LOL. JK what would i read about at work then !!

OldAsTheHills

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i run solo all the time, usually when i do find a one vs one, 3 or more of thier guildmates come running in. :next:
Yesterday, I saw Krystal West of Trinsic in the middle of the woods all by Krystal's self.

Krystal looking for trouble, I guess.

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i always travel uo alone looking for a blue to kill. my guild is to lazy to come with me:p Wyrm's the only other person i know that loved doing this as much as me:/