• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event The Royal Knights of the Crux Ansata called to Muster!

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wednesday April 24th, 2013 @9pm EST the Royal Knights of the Crux Ansata are hereby called to muster within the throne room of our Sacred Majesty King Blackthorn of Britannia.

Wear your best, sheathe your weapons, leave your animals outside.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I apologize for having to leave in the middle of the event. Real life matters suddenly took over. Can anyone fill me in on what happened? We were at the part where we just found out that we needed to go to the Underworld when I left.

Nice Item Bennu, I like it. Like always though, it can be one of the many items I can add to my *wish list*. It seems since the new event Item system got installed, where it has to be top damager, that list keeps growing and growing. :(

Maybe one of these days I can acquire the many wonderful event Items you put out to the public, but as of right now, it is only a dream.

Thanks again for the wonderful event Bennu, I'm glad that the Crux is back and kicking ass like never before!!

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Humph, I thought healers and those that spend their time resurrecting attendees were in the reward mix... Oh well, I don't do it for the item anyway...

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*dances*

We (Judas D'arc, Jolicia, Deraj and myself) solved the codes!

WHEE!

Last edited:

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow. That was pretty fast, how'd you do it so fast?

Guess Ill have to make the next one MUCH harder :)

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow. That was pretty fast, how'd you do it so fast?

Guess Ill have to make the next one MUCH harder :)
Well, Deraj suggested three letters T, H and E, and from there I guessed what R was... Then realized that the title of the book was Prophesy... Then we just kind of went from there with trial and error placing letters we knew and filling in partial words. Though I think at one point Deraj actually did get the cipher... :D

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I fixed a typo in the 2nd message. Missed an 'a'.

Last edited: