• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

the regular sale post

I

imported_King Edward

Your supposed to be Gone, Good Riddence. When your own guildys slammed your account it was the best thing i ever heard of. Leave Already

A

Alex the Gray

yeah ok Xiphos is a ghost and doesnt play anymore. I just dropped in to see if my house fell yet, and who got what.
Shak has sold me a number of items. All of them high end, and all thru fair and fast transactions. I HAVBE to recommend him to anyone at all- simply because honesty compells me. Every transaction, every buy or sell, every meeting with him was above board, honest, and fair.
Funny, I have't read very good posts about YOU tho. You seem to be an annoyance.
My honest experience, with Shakaja, based upon my personal dealing and transactions with him, in game and through pay-pal, were absolutely honest, fair, and trustworthy. I would not hesitate to buy absolutely anything at any price from this individual, based upon my personal history and experiences with him.
Anyone saying anything to the contrary I would have to take with a grain of salt.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Your supposed to be Gone, Good Riddence. When your own guildys slammed your account it was the best thing i ever heard of. Leave Already

[/ QUOTE ]

Quite rude.

G

Kind Edward... Did you even read the rules of conduct before you stated posting here? I would suggest you review them. Soon.

G

Shakaja is a valued member of the Siege Stratics community. His transactions to my knowledge are impeccable. His posting style is well with in the Siege parameters. And damn it, he is just a swell fellow. Even as an enemy.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

There there just because no one on Siege has given you any love lately is no reason to take it out on Shak. *hugs* there better now?

G

Dola! That is the most positive post from you I have seen in ages. I hope you are settled and doing well.

Shak. Forgive me. I know this seems dis railed as far as your thread goes. I rarely jump in like this.

G

hate to burst you bubble but that post was meant to get under Edward's skin, I'm trying a new approach killing with love at least until I can log in and go on a killing spree

Besides this derailment is like free bumps for Shak

G

Killing Spree is always a good thing. *winks* Actually, Spree and I have made our piece. I may still fight Spree but it will be in fun.

Shak any time you want this thread back...

G

dola said it the best, two good things in once.

anger therapy for king ed and free bumps for me xD

but i have to destroy your dreams a bit, im not leaving, ill be back in a few days and will keep killing your pets over and over yet again, sorry king ed

G

i have someone interested in the whole bod collection with castle and resources, so ill be trying to work a deal out with that person as a whole bundle.

ill try to make screenshots once i have access to uo. but to say already, its the spot at east exit owned by for sale and the one in the inner side of the southeast corner next to krystals owned by shakaja.

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Arent you the guy who freaked out and left VMP when Wyrm made ranks and put you at the bottom of the barrel?

G

you get out of here, not that you start posting your pics...

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Killing Spree is always a good thing. *winks* Actually, Spree and I have made our piece. I may still fight Spree but it will be in fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

When can I kill you? Are you training your newbie on Atlantic? Spree there is a thief. She will steal all you stuff since you probably didn't figure out insurance yet

S

Sergul'zan_SP

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

When can I kill you? Are you training your newbie on Atlantic? Spree there is a thief. She will steal all you stuff since you probably didn't figure out insurance yet

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't be too hard on Kelmo Spree...he's very delicate you know.

What faction are SP players congregating in for the Atlantic event? Think my guys are in CoM...

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

hey now, i never said i want it back, keep going guys, keep it going!

G

maybe gg and pirate could come fight in this thread, that way it would stay at the top xD

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Quite rude.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously.

-Skylark