• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Real Legends PvP Thread

• Thread starter GM Duelist Matt
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
G

GM Duelist Matt

I don't deal with the likes of your people. Go fight mongbats.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I heard from a little bird that those two only won that title due to being the only pvpers on at the time...

translating into....they were scrubs.

but hey, they gotta hold onto something eh'.

G

GM Duelist Matt

I heard from a little bird that those two only won that title due to being the only pvpers on at the time...

translating into....they were scrubs.

but hey, they gotta hold onto something eh'.
We actually had a 2v2 against ourselves. Luckily we won tho.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hear Omnius is the man on legends. PM me if you want to fight my char there I'd like to have fun :)
If by man, you mean he runs away the second someone casts a curse...then yes. rolleyes:

TBH no one playes Legends fel...other than a few LGC stealthers.

S

Sorcon Gartius

Long time no talk... Not to much going on just living the life. Was bored and thought it'd be fun to talk **** on UO forums. What you been up to sweetie?
The usual... Life, liberty and the pursuit of other people's unhappiness.

tonyj77

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL i do a rat spawn at ice eat solo on a char with 115 eval 113 mage 114 med 100 necro 79 resist 107 ss then new o recruit of !OF! guild comes in while im on foot with a book in hand and strugles to kill me as i have spawn on me then makes fun of me for doing a spawn at 8am. lol the one who feilds 4 people at 8am is making fun of 1 guy for spawning. eventualy he comes back on a dexer and 3 other archers. kid if u strugle to kill a guy with 79 resist and spam purge magic u got problems learn to play your char LOL legends is a joke

I

IRS

uh.. I came back on a dexer because I was dismounted by pizoned while on a mage.. Its just a spawn, had I known it was your first one I would have let you finish it.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL i do a rat spawn at ice eat solo on a char with 115 eval 113 mage 114 med 100 necro 79 resist 107 ss then new o recruit of !OF! guild comes in while im on foot with a book in hand and strugles to kill me as i have spawn on me then makes fun of me for doing a spawn at 8am. lol the one who feilds 4 people at 8am is making fun of 1 guy for spawning. eventualy he comes back on a dexer and 3 other archers. kid if u strugle to kill a guy with 79 resist and spam purge magic u got problems learn to play your char LOL legends is a joke
Name the shard you play, and your char. I'll come and beat you 1 v 1....no problem.

tonyj77

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Name the shard you play, and your char. I'll come and beat you 1 v 1....no problem.

ATL nerd rage N3RD guild bring ur mage kiddo,,,what u think ur ganna dokid u struggled to kfight me on a spawner let alone it has no skills... what u ganna do fighting my mage that has a suit and worked enough for pvp

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ATL nerd rage N3RD guild bring ur mage kiddo,,,what u think ur ganna dokid u struggled to kfight me on a spawner let alone it has no skills... what u ganna do fighting my mage that has a suit and worked enough for pvp
lol, struggle vs your spawner? I've never fought your spawner...

It just so happens I've got a few mages on ATL. Infact i was fighting slipknots crew of horrids the other day 1 vs 3.

So, what are the rules? pure mage- book/lantern no casting focus Items? Or are you one of the guys that wants to mystic fight and play the magic arrow nether bolt game? lol