• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

the rbg might want to look into this . . .

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know the maker of those pants!

What is the significance of them being in the pirate village?

It could have been a mere gift or tribute.

If it is stolen property however, we may have to send a Royal Detective to inquire as to their history.

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So? Dis drawing shows the entrance area of a tavern sellin' da best ale of Britannia. What's there ta investigate other than da bottom of yer ale mug?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Pirates don't wear chainmail. It has a tendency to rust.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So? Dis drawing shows the entrance area of a tavern sellin' da best ale of Britannia. What's there ta investigate other than da bottom of yer ale mug?

Best Ale? Oh please, that swill you scalawags serve should be used to remove the barnacles off your boats, and never consumed by man or beast.

O

orcenborn

reading the note that's nailed onto the table it very much looks to me like this armor once belonged to an rbg member. i thought the engraving on the armor might help to find its original owner. did any of the rbg recently die and lose some of his equipment?

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, either there is a dead RBG member running around. ( most likely in Umbra) Or a naked one.

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
reading the note that's nailed onto the table it very much looks to me like this armor once belonged to an rbg member. i thought the engraving on the armor might help to find its original owner. did any of the rbg recently die and lose some of his equipment?
Best ye don't stick yer nose into pirate business, or ye might end up like one of 'em kraken baits we use on our fishing trips: Ded on da bottom of da ocean or in da stomach of a kraken.

Curiosity killed da shrimp!

O

orcenborn

is this supposed to be a threat? you will spend the rest of your sorry pirate existence in a dark prison cell!

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is rumored that Capt. Kalmar Erikkson was badly injured as Ix Tab's messenger sought to destroy the gala. Perhaps it would be his armor that was taken from him as he laid unconcious and bleeding? Hmmm. Surely seems like something a pirate would do.