• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The PoC Vendors ...

P

PoCove

FYI......... I have reopened My vendors and have stocked them ... I hope to keek them full ... I did have some rares to sell hav not put them on as there are not many collectors to buy them ...

Enjoy them buy lots and often ... PoCove

P

PoCove

Yeah just across from gate in Luna. But just scandalous prices so I wouldn't bother.
i will have you know I am not against price changes .. I adverage my prices os avalibilty and Looking to get the best price to my costomers .. So I have a Message board bu the door ..Feel free to place offers on my items ,,, I have some items that are over priced Tell me ... I can lower them

Thanks PoCove ...ps Ihave been away for over a yearso they may be a bit off

F

Fink

I've run cheap vendors in Luna before, you just get bought out by the person across the street and they markup & onsell all your hard work. Luna prices are just Luna prices. You can be reasonably competitive, though, without attracting such leeches.

If you want significantly cheaper stuff, you have to find some undiscovered out of the way place that isn't hedged by such neighbours. However, at least one Luna merchant was notorious for going out of their way to raze such vendors and on-sell at massive markup anyway under the guise of public service.