• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] The perfect skill inc archer bracelet!

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No offense, but since the SDI is useless this is one mod from being an imbued bracelet and almost not worth the headache of being an antique. Take his 50 mil and run

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No offense, but since the SDI is useless this is one mod from being an imbued bracelet and almost not worth the headache of being an antique. Take his 50 mil and run
1- this brace has 7 mods, if u remove 1 itll take u to 6 mods, so u cant imbue 6 mods

2- do the intensity counting

3- who said sdi doesnt help?

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ye, its a nice jewel for a stealth archer. That temp needs skills so +15 archery would be perfect... Also 35 EP, quite nice....

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1- this brace has 7 mods, if u remove 1 itll take u to 6 mods, so u cant imbue 6 mods

2- do the intensity counting

My mistake. You are much more knowledgeable on this subject than myself. Poor math skills you know? Carry on.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So tell me, does SDI help or not? I saw a post somewhere regarding that. Some people were saying that SDI on jewels helps increase the damage from a "hit spell" (fireball, lightning, etc...) and some were saying it had no effect. What are your thoughts?

Sh1kana

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
So tell me, does SDI help or not? I saw a post somewhere regarding that. Some people were saying that SDI on jewels helps increase the damage from a "hit spell" (fireball, lightning, etc...) and some were saying it had no effect. What are your thoughts?

15 SDI 0 eval VS 70 Energy ( Melee weapon 70 Hit Lightning ) Hit Light damage 9 10 10 10 10 9 9 9 10 9
0 SDI 0 eval VS 70 Energy ( Melee weapon 70 Hit Lightning ) Hit Light damage 8 8 7 7 7 8 8 8 7 7

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
15 SDI 0 eval VS 70 Energy ( Melee weapon 70 Hit Lightning ) Hit Light damage 9 10 10 10 10 9 9 9 10 9
0 SDI 0 eval VS 70 Energy ( Melee weapon 70 Hit Lightning ) Hit Light damage 8 8 7 7 7 8 8 8 7 7
Thank you, it looks like it may indeed be useful! Anyone else?

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My data differs ( but for bow and VS 75 Resist) :
Light VS Velo.jpg

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hit velocity doesnt get affected by sdi as it is not a spell.

In ur "hit lighting vs 75" column, you can hardly see the difference in ur case because ur target is at 75 energy.

Test it on a cursed target 60energy resists to see the difference

10/11/11/10/10/10/10
Vs
12/13/13/12/13/12/13

You will also see more difference with hit fireball when target is corpse skinned at 55fire resists.

So the more the scale goes down the better u can notice the damage difference ranging between 1-4 damage difference. So sdi is helpful

Last edited:

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My mistake. You are much more knowledgeable on this subject than myself. Poor math skills you know? Carry on.
Your post is very fruitful, i am very convinced lol, you brought a very interesting argument there @Cetric why dont u imbue a bracelet with the same mods and share it with us!!

Last edited:

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Your post is very fruitful, i am very convinced lol, you brought a very interesting argument there @Cetric why dont u imbue a bracelet with the same mods and share it with us!!
If you read what I said it's still accurate. I never said it could be imbued. Good luck with the sale