• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Ouroboros

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I figured since we were done with the Trial now, I would repost this on a fresh thread so we can focus more clearly on it. I've also added the information given by Genna Wellings during Sunday's event, and what Danica said during her trial. I will try to keep this post updated with any new info we may find.

Our list is as such:
  • Adamu Edom
  • Bennu
  • Lady Amandine
  • Mikhael
  • Lady Serian
  • Lord Simeon Bennu
  • Jordan Cromwell
  • Claudia Raym
  • Martoo Saul
  • Body in Magincia (Unknown)
  • Verity Jerison
  • Finth Desryn
  • Unknown Person (Outside Britain?)
As for timelines:

Children (We don't know yet) <- Adamu Edom <- Hervan Wellings <- Reshan <- Arrion <- Galt <- ???
Bennu <- ???
Dupre (Temporarily?) <- Danica Amandine <- Mother <- ???
Mikhael <- Step-Father (Through his mother) <- ???
Lady Serian <- ???
Lord Simeon Bennu <- ???
Jordan Cromwell <- Time Lord
Claudia Raym <- ???
Martoo Saul <- ???
Verity Jerison <- ???
Finth Desryn <- ???
Unknown Body
Unknown Person (Outside Britain?)

Locations of the rings discovered so far:

Cromwell Estate
Claudia's Cave
Trinsic Guard Tower
Rusty Anchor Inn, Trinsic
Wooden Cabin outside Minoc
FoA memorial area, 2nd floor of the Wisp Dungeon

Last edited:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Ummm...

Sorry but I may have just missed this part somewhere along the way. I mean all those Begat's in The Bible confuse me, so does keeping up with the line. But Bennu and Simeon Bennu both have/had rings? Or same person?

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ummm...

Sorry but I may have just missed this part somewhere along the way. I mean all those Begat's in The Bible confuse me, so does keeping up with the line. But Bennu and Simeon Bennu both have/had rings? Or same person?
Different people, both have/did have rings.

OvenBird

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
“We do not all turn our backs on our friends and heroes when the winds change M’Lady. Some of us stay true to the steady stream, rather than the occasional wave.” He whispered in her ear before he returned to his home. As he reached for the door handle, she could have sword she saw an ouroboros on his ring finger.
Here's another unknown. I'm guessing this was somewhere outside of Britain, if that helps location wise. Anyone we know with a short stocky wife or daughter?

Also, Amandine's ring is in the possession of Dupre now.

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here's another unknown. I'm guessing this was somewhere outside of Britain, if that helps location wise. Anyone we know with a short stocky wife or daughter?
None that I can think of... I guess we'll find out soon enough though.

Also, Amandine's ring is in the possession of Dupre now.
Thanks for the reminder. Was doing other stuff when I read the fiction, so it slipped my mind. :)

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
A Possible Missing Ouroboros:
Lord Josiah Havel, Royal Archaeologist he lives in east Brit-Pretty sure Lady Amandine wanted to take the long way home out of spite- she would pass right by there

Last edited: