• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The old Fallen Lords.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

For anyone that is interested.

I post now a very incomplete list of those who belonged to FL in the past (2 years or more), and although some do not play anymore, moved on to WoW, another MMRPG, or to another guild and Some of you were not long lived in the guild while others are/were a landmark you have all helped shape the greatest guild to ever play on any MMRPG. The Fallen Lords has a lot of History, A lot of good times and a lot of great people. We no longer get the 60 to 100 guildies logging on and FL is a shadow of its former self it is still strong and dominant (Kudo's to the current team), to me it is still a priviledge to belong to something that is so great, I salute you all old and new. If you have been a part of FL and I did not get your name in there please let me know and I will research and update.

Access Denied, Indefatigable, Pride, Achiro AKA Nechiro, Jakkulhuat, Psylence,
Acid Chill, Jasmine, Raistlin, Adrienne, Jason, Rasputin, Aimsbetter, Jay, Raven,
Alyssa Donovan, Jay-Z, Renegade, Anarchist, Jimi the Hand, Retribution,
Anastasia, Julius, Richard Nixon, Apple, Junior, Roadkill, Arycke, Kah.Cohiba,
Rufis, Ashley, Kheff, Ryan, Athene, Khellendros, Santa, Baka (uDa), Killa, Scoobs,
Bane, Koax, Sean, Bart, Kovirr, Sericul, Beardog, Kathleen, Pheon, Blacknight,
Kro, Serial Killer, Boaz, Lady Shu Lien, Sgt Slaughter, Brak, Lady Wolveena,
Shadow, Bunny, Loki, Shadow Lord, Cage, Lord Ashh, Shaolin, Cecil,
Asterix, Sheradon, Cheech, Lord Boz, Sil Lessil, Chewy, Lord Cobra, Silly,
Chu, Lord Dracus, Sir Minor, Chunurai, Lord Drae, Sir Robin, Ciccio,
Lord Eder, Skafian, Cinder Silverleaf, Lord Frogsmasher, Skett, Cman,
Lord Golden Buddah, Slammer, Converge, Lord Lancelot, Smokeon, Crazy,
Lord NeoYoda, Smokey, Crendel, Lord Xanthor, Sniz, Creuel Intentions,
Lord Zed, Solo, Crystal Dawn, Lorne, Spike, Cyan Bloodbane, Lucius,
Spitfirezsk8er, Danny Ocean, LungButter, Steelnuts, Dante, Lust for Blood,
Darklock, Malak, SuperCow, Deadpool, Mandi, Swift, Demonic Tutor,
Maximus AKA Batavia, Syco AKA Ashur, Devastator, Merlin, T-a-i-l-o-r,
DJ Mystic, Mikey, Tink, Don Payote, Minh-the-king, Titmus, Drake, Miss Vicious,
Toadd, Drake Roberts, Monk, Tommyboy, Dreamier, Monkey God, Tremor,
Dremon AKA Osiris, Mordrek, Viaor aka Adrenaline, Eliminator, Morrolan,
Vincent, Elminister, Moslar, Volt, Eminem, Mr. Jack, W@R, Exitcuter, Mr. Me,
Wargasm, Extortion, Muad'Dib AKA Camper, Xena, Frankie, Mundayne, Xeon,
Fro, Myrridin, Zavadil, Godzilla, Nate AKA Witch King, Zelan, Gwen, Old jack,
Zeus, Hans, Onishfu AKA Zeno, Zoerixx, Haxxor, Ooji, Zulu, Incubis

G

<blockquote><hr>

Where is Rich Raina and Wolveena?!

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG, I cant believe I forgot those too, I will edit the list
Rich Raina from what I remeber was a very good PVP'r but he didnt play past a couple years did he?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Rich Raina from what I remeber was a very good PVP'r but he didnt play past a couple years did he?

[/ QUOTE ]
I think you actually had Wolveena in the list earlier, only as Lady Wolveena. Rich was a lot of fun to play with and a hell of a lot of fun in person, too. Were Micah and Shaun in FL as well? I seem to remember that... And, for what it's worth, I was in FL for a few months with my red, Gahrugh (Go go gadget alchy/healer/mage!) and with my blue dexxer, Sheridan (not the same person as Sheradon). I joined around the same time Danny did under Dracus right around Pub 16.

L

Lord_Asterix

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
I think you actually had Wolveena in the list earlier, only as Lady Wolveena. Rich was a lot of fun to play with and a hell of a lot of fun in person, too. Were Micah and Shaun in FL as well? I seem to remember that... And, for what it's worth, I was in FL for a few months with my red, Gahrugh (Go go gadget alchy/healer/mage!) and with my blue dexxer, Sheridan (not the same person as Sheradon). I joined around the same time Danny did under Dracus right around Pub 16.

[/ QUOTE ]

Micah and Shawn joined for like 2 weeks. Don't forget Pax Romain!

Tokin, Goku (Pink Floyd),Yokuni,

G

<blockquote><hr>

W@R

[/ QUOTE ]

BTW, W@R was an actual character prior to some one making it a guild and that character played for FL long ago. MasterP needs to gets his/her facts straight prior to posting information about FL in another thread, I do believe this person belongs to your guild right?

This is what he posted and due to his ignorance I am sure he assumed I meant the guild.

<blockquote><hr>

What i think is funny is FL is made up of people who come from other shards and guilds also. The guilds you have named is guilds of the past. We moved on to do like we always have and fight the bigger guild and win. When ever im on i have never seen us lose to FL when we had same numbers except maybe 1 despise. Seems you came from W@R and MANY MANY MANY OTHER GUILDS. Ky its funny how you try to act so good bragging on a guilds success when you join them after they are already big.

[/ QUOTE ]

Idiotic crap like this just goes to show how little people really know about FL and what it is all about.

A

accessdenied

I may have just not noticed, but Vapor, Walter, Merlin, pac

D

DannyOcean

I think Southern Comfort was someone's alt, and I know that Anastasia Dexxer was Sean's alt

G

Here are some more. Some blue, some red, some left, some came back.

Bane
DARK-STAR
Casper
Don Peyote
Fro
Grasshopper
Zinjhin Dracus
smitty
Loki DeAvarte
XiaXia
Apple
dragon tamer
Pride
Anastastia
Macore
Thieses
Malice
Solace
Jack Ripper
Odin
Drake
Xena Stone
Mercedes
Devastator
Ghetto
Visa Stone
Monkey God
Lockie
Elminster
Iris
Conan
Mera'din
Detriment
Hellmonger
Francine Booth
My Revenge On UO
Hopesfall
Darry Winston
Alexandria
Brother Tuck
Branin
Gandhi
Trinity
Spike
Malar
Morrolan
Fugi
Molitar
Alakazam
Tecil
Ganja
Mr Ganja
Ripper
Chewy
Bart
Skull
scroll
Pheon
KingArthur
Volt
Eliminater
Converge
Zoerixx
Jaylen
Du-Sith
Lazarus
Vapor
Aries
Jessika
ImReD
Pop N Fresh
aries
Coroman
Beil-Tan
Jaric
Philip

Those I missed I salute you in life and death!
*bows deeply*

G

Yeah Borno, I was just thinking about the Pageboy Home Invasion Crew a few days ago Haha...

Don't forget Vapor, Phrost, Digi, and Snakebite

M

MasterP

Well if you were smart you would of read the post where this came from. This was to Kyrite. He was in a guild named W@R and who gives a rat ass about the list of zerglings you use to have. I remember before Napa was dead and you guys came there. I would kill like 6 or 7 of the FL zerglings before they would kill me in front of Wrong. FL always has and always will be a choke point grinder guild. Not worth a crap on the field or solo. The ones of you who can do ok solo are turbo charged.

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

W@R

[/ QUOTE ]

BTW, W@R was an actual character prior to some one making it a guild and that character played for FL long ago. MasterP needs to gets his/her facts straight prior to posting information about FL in another thread, I do believe this person belongs to your guild right?

This is what he posted and due to his ignorance I am sure he assumed I meant the guild.

<blockquote><hr>

What i think is funny is FL is made up of people who come from other shards and guilds also. The guilds you have named is guilds of the past. We moved on to do like we always have and fight the bigger guild and win. When ever im on i have never seen us lose to FL when we had same numbers except maybe 1 despise. Seems you came from W@R and MANY MANY MANY OTHER GUILDS. Ky its funny how you try to act so good bragging on a guilds success when you join them after they are already big.

[/ QUOTE ]

Idiotic crap like this just goes to show how little people really know about FL and what it is all about.

[/ QUOTE ]

G

<blockquote><hr>

Well if you were smart you would of read the post where this came from. This was to Kyrite. He was in a guild named W@R and who gives a rat ass about the list of zerglings you use to have. I remember before Napa was dead and you guys came there. I would kill like 6 or 7 of the FL zerglings before they would kill me in front of Wrong. FL always has and always will be a choke point grinder guild. Not worth a crap on the field or solo. The ones of you who can do ok solo are turbo charged.

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

W@R

[/ QUOTE ]

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

come to pac

W

William-KGB

Off the top of my head you are missing Cold Pizza, and Sire William.
Circa 1999

P

presbuns

President Buns- joined bout 4-5 months before tour started, and quit game after we got back on Pacific

hi i dunno why I even looked back but been playing WoW for couple years now, good to see UO hasnt completely died yet- whats it like? fun at all? worth trying it out again for a month or so? Hard to get back into gear wise?

L

Lord_Asterix

<blockquote><hr>

Ah, Chora and Lorren as well. 97, 98ish.

[/ QUOTE ]

They played again in pub 16

Z

Zavadil

That list looks pretty good to me as far as i can see. those names bring back a lot of memories. wish i was on pacific. so is KGB, yoda's guild (forgot what they called themselves) active?. and i still see everyone hates FL and still bashes them. FL keep up the good work and continue to dominate Pacific.

I

imported_spiderpig

UO is the old friend who is always there for you:) Gear/templates have changed but its not too hard to get outfitted up and be back in action fairly fast

L

Lord_Asterix

<blockquote><hr>

That list looks pretty good to me as far as i can see. those names bring back a lot of memories. wish i was on pacific. so is KGB, yoda's guild (forgot what they called themselves) active?. and i still see everyone hates FL and still bashes them. FL keep up the good work and continue to dominate Pacific.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've heard of Yoda but he was before my time. KGB died out years ago...

S

slipperywhenwet

LoL I remember when Morrolan, Bodo, Tamer Dark Pheonix, and Snakebite transfered to Sonoma and made a guild called BW, that was some crazy [censored], some of the best 4 on everyone PVP ive ever seen. Dark Pheonix did things with a tamer mage ive never seen anyone do, lol.

As long as your remembering names i know its been said, but Hack/Project English, Merlin, Drake, Chun, and Cloud/Amfekk

W

William-KGB

Uh, KGB left UO (Siege Perilous) for Shadowbane and UO (Pacific) for DAoC, but died off? Not so much.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah KGB is still around in other games. I read the KGB Oracle regularly, at least the public sections that is.

After UO and Shadowbane and even WoW, it doesn't seem like any other game has drawn a large number of them in together. They've recently played Vanguard, and are looking forward to Age of Conan and of course Darkfall.

On Pacific at least, KGB and FL used to really go at it for control of whole regions.

I

imported_maris

What about Ooji's "wife"? I was a part of the wedding party for Princess Monika and Ooji.

And I also remember A "Drew" and A "Patsy Bait"
Maris

F

Fantaapple

OHH EMM GEEE

Uo is boring =[

I bought a Gift for my mother

But I ate it =[

G

This is gross, FL is still running Pac... so things haven't changed. I havent been on uo in three years. but that is sad. anyone know what happened to tar or esf or anything fill me in?

G

another question since i have been gone for so long and i was thinking about coming back. i was heavy into pvp and stuff how has that changed? just before i left FL was half way through their shard tour. what is this two races elves and humans does it pay off to be a elve? or what. and if it does, does that mean i would have to start off as a new char?

Istoli/Anubis

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
elves suck

but you can turn in to one from a human. i wouldnt if i were you though.

they are ugly and not so great.

pvp is completely different.

and..yeah. enjoy getting back.

M

Monk

I had seen my name but didn't see...

Drew (Pirocop)
Hellbringer (patsie bait)
Solo Exceptional
Dark Neon

I

imported_maris

Wow! Talk about old times, used to be neighbors IRL with Pirocop and Dark Neon!! Even though we were friends IRL, they still took plenty of insurance from us!!

Miss you guys!

Maris

P

Phoenix fl

You missed my name

I still miss the old UO at times, it has been years now. My house has long since fallen, boats sunk and dragons rotted in the stables. But I miss the pvp, the grief, the home invasion, the boat fights(epic), old gate fights, and all of the friends and foes.
I currently play on a wow server with;

Allan - currently taking a break
Vapor
Cecil - He has a noob character he pops on now and then
Snakebite
Don Peyote / Faith
Chad Sexington
Trammie II - Hes alliance though
Tremor- He just ebayed
Morrolan - played for a week before he vanished last year

Wow is nowhere near as fun as the old UO world and I dont think there will be a game out there that I will enjoy as much, but it seems to keep my interest atm.

-Morro if you are still around send me a message, ill drop our TS info so you can stop in and say hi to the old crew.

-Phoenix/DarkPhoenix/KaDoosz

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I quit.

on a side note: This is what Phoenix and I did to dirty afk carpentry macroers.

P

Phoenix fl

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I quit.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't blame you, the game content gets old and it doesnt have much depth to it... but now that you have fee time, get to work and build me a tard cage..lol

D

dsnchanted395

Scooby? Scrapper? Miss Mayfield?
all same person and sorry if hes on there but the names started running together

also wasnt there a dark one?

Status
Not open for further replies.