• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The official "thank you for my punkin" thread

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I have a regular Pumpkin named "Aedon Durreah's Pumpkin" but I don't think I want to give it away...

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a regular Pumpkin named "Aedon Durreah's Pumpkin" but I don't think I want to give it away...

I have one too. But he can have it. It is smelly and it is looking at me with a snicker.

V

Victoria Navarre

If anyone comes across pumpkins named "Victoria Navarre" "Aryss Aries" or "Nicoceres" I would like to have one. :)

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought I was Aedon Durreah's Pumpkin!

Er... did I say that out loud?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How can a player locate in the vastness of the Ultima Online world a pumpkin with one's own character's name ?

Is there a place where these pumpkins spawn ?

What if another player has picked up already that one pumpkin that has one's own name on it ?

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How can a player locate in the vastness of the Ultima Online world a pumpkin with one's own character's name ?

Is there a place where these pumpkins spawn ?

What if another player has picked up already that one pumpkin that has one's own name on it ?
They are in the fields near Brit , Skare , Haven and few other places and I think it will keep respawning your chars names that have logged In

And Gheed anytime

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not sure where James the Rogue lives so I stuck his in the Knight's Rest Inn's mailbox.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Flutter, my pumpkin is going to sue you for snuggle harassment.

Farsight, sshhh that was a secret.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You don't want to mess with James, Pooka and Howl... if you get in their way your house usually catches on fire accidently.

*Nods* And you defiantly do not want to find out what happens if you fail to pay their fee.

J

James the Pooka

Thanks Rotep for the pumpkin!

Also the firm of James, Pooka and Howl is not responsible for those fires, suggesting otherwise is slander and will result in legal action.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone find mine yet? I've been all over looking for that damn thing.

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone find mine yet? I've been all over looking for that damn thing.
Thats because I go all over and throw yours away. I'm mean and its just the way I roll. Mahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

(Really I have not seen any of your pumpkin. Have you been logged in so it could spawn one of yours?)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Some people seem to be finding more than others.
I've only found three total so far.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, Yes, come my little Flutter pumpkin. Allow me to lock you down on my staircase.

(insert evil laugh here. Thanks for the lessons Giggles)

Muwahahahahahhaha

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seems to be a lot of Rotep pumpkins. I should look for other chars.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I was out, I found a ton of Kei Wa Pumpkins.

Literally, fields full of them.

I think that was a demonstration of weird random number generator flaws.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now I'm frightened.

On the other hand, I could just put a Rotep Jack-o-lantern (James-o-lantern?) behind the bar at the Jolly Roger and order drinks from it.

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If anyone comes across pumpkins named "Victoria Navarre" "Aryss Aries" or "Nicoceres" I would like to have one. :)
Ahoy - I have a normal Pumpkin with your name on it if you would like it.

I also have a few for members of CoD as well as a Gordon Ramsey and some Rotep, but it seems those are in good supply.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I spent most of yesterday in a half asleep trance. There were a few people who helped me get a JOL and/or a normal pumpkin for my chars and I'm sorry if I forgot anyone!

Thank you soo Much Flutter, Catevari, Granie, Lilly, ROFLMAOSTOMPERS (I thinks is the spelling?), Black Sun, Aaron, Devin, SIR GREATNESS, Foxie, and Podolak.

You guys rock! Now I just need a Giggles JOL and I'm all set! If anyone happens to find a JOL for Giggles please stick it in my luna house mail box.

I love our shard of crazies :love: .

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the Laurana and Kelfer jack o lanterns Gheed. The Kelfer one i'm especially glad to see as he doesn't log in very often. And also thanks to Farsight for the Ravven (all 3 of them) and Eban ones in my mail. I'll make sure Eban gets his today.

Phaen Grey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I picked up one of the larger carved pumpkins with Lykor's name on it if anyone can direct me to a mailbox for it, I'd be grateful.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Molly Malone, I have your larger carved Jack-o-lantern.

Phaen, someone dropped one for the Winters Rose at the Rest.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks to Krinkle for Sharkeye's pumpkin and Dedman Walking for Gonzo's. I'll make sure they get to where they belong.

And Aneirin found a Laurana! She's gotta earn that one if she wants it. Otherwise Aneirin gets punkin pie.

And I delivered Thyme to her place and I have a Zombi Rothgar, but have no idea where Zombi is living these days.

Oh, and I have a John Metal if John ain't got his yet. Otherwise I'll throw it in my slave-pen.

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is there a vendor house or common place to exchange Jack-o-lanterns? I have over a dozen I would love to connect with their owners.

Den2

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there a vendor house or common place to exchange Jack-o-lanterns? I have over a dozen I would love to connect with their owners.
Schuyler--We've been using Foxie pad as a place to place the JoLs when the owner could not be found immediately. Go south out of Luna and head down the path until you hit the bridge. It will be on the right side--usually 2-3 people dropping off/trying to find their JoLs. The white chests on the right side are public and are now alphabetized. Top chest has bags for A-J, 2nd chest has bags for K-R and the 3rd for S-Z. Vendors are set up similarly on the steps. A couple of us OCD people took some time to try to organize to help Foxie and others find their JoLs easier.

Best of Luck...Den2

DarkWolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thank you also den2

and thank you again dedman walking for the 2nd JoL!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Thank you Lykor for mine and my guilds JOLs (and that one extra you gave me...)

Someone in the guild gave me one of yours but I must confess I have no idea where I put it....
IRL has been so busy! I promise to look for it!

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Devin for the Rotep Jack o lantern I've been searching for it when I got time to do random sweeps but been kinda busy lately.