• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Next UO Herald better be about the 11th Year Whatever You want to call them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DHMagicMan_1

What's this... 5 or 6 in the last two days and still no reasonable explanation of anything going on? ... and no, I don't consider Draconi saying "they're reworking the Back-End of the Code Site" reasonable after 5 weeks... or simple "We're working on it, have patience!!!

This is BEYOND STUPID... I would think you all work for Government but even they're not that bad... I'm leaning more toward UN Rejects now!

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Or else we invade Siege.

D

DHMagicMan_1

You missed that day when they taught logic 101, huh?...la
Actually, in places other than Chicago... Logic is a whole lot more than ONE DAY... but that's why people where you live elect who you do and get what you deserve.

Now go troll somewhere else.

S

Stratic Fanatic

There are more important things to fix/add to this game than to worry about getting some deco items :/

kittykat

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay, I hardly know where to start here...

First off - insulting devs/spokespeople to get an answer usually isn't the best way to go about things, it's not even a remotely good way to go about things. I understand your upset (believe me, I do, I would LOVE to have the items as well), but this is not going to get it done any faster.

Second - Rico - stop trolling these threads. You're only here for one reason, and that's to get on people's nerves. Stop it now.

Third - don't feed the trolls, it makes them grow bigger, and there is nothing worse than a big ugly ole troll :)

Gonna lock this. If ya'll wanna start a thread calmly and rationally asking for more information and voicing your displeasure, then go ahead. If you can't find yourself anything but angry, time to walk away for a while and come back when you're feeling more levelheaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.