The new Arch Cure rules and poisining in PvP

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

5% Luck

With the new arch cure being 100% cure leathal how are all the poisoners doing in PvP now.

Ive been working my chemist/poisiner for a while now and am geting worried that alls for naught!

Pls tell me Ive not wasted my winter!!!

I

imported_IgotWood

they still have to be able to get that arch cure off

G

if you can stick to em yer ok, if not the ticks between lethal "hits" are far enough apart to allow easy casting of arch cure. I've given up on poisoning as a means to kill, for all the work it is to raise it, there are too many ways to cure it. Before the "fix" it was a pvp only skill, now even players can cure it as fast as critters, and anything less than lethal is barely an annoyance.....

Rey~

A

Archon007

I guess it depends on what you are trying to do.

Before the "fix" people could cure it easily with pots and 90% of people who pvp do carry cure pots.

Personally, it works the same for me. If they stop to Arch cure I get to hit them again. I use a Cleaver with 30% SSI, so if they pause I hit them.

So, the best thing to do is;

1) Use a fast weapon with SSI
2) Use lots of resresh or divine fury to keep your stamina up and it'll be fine.