• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Myrmidex Threat - Pledging Allegiance To The Eodonians

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Larisa submitted a new Article:

The Myrmidex Threat - Pledging Allegiance To The Eodonians

The Myrmidex Threat - Pledging Allegiance to the Eodonians

In the south of Sir Geoffrey's Camp, there is a banner you must click on to declare allegiance to the Eodonians.

Once you declare your allegiance, you must help the Eodonians fight back the Myrmidex in the pits to the west of the camp.

Once you enter the pits, there are several waves of Myrimdex you have to fight to gain ground and beat back the invasion....​

Deep Ellum Dan

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
so unless im completely missing something, once you get to the vorpal bunnies, if you are only a mage/spellweaver/ bard, you cannot damage or kill the vorpal bunny? you are in town and most offensive spells do not work or damage... thoughts?

Tectop

Journeyman
[QhUOTE="Deep Ellum Dan, post: 2718937, member: 171328"]so unless im completely missing something, once you get to the vorpal bunnies, if you are only a mage/spellweaver/ bard, you cannot damage or kill the vorpal bunny? you are in town and most offensive spells do not work or damage... thoughts?[/QUOTE]
I play a mage and have to problem with the bunny.I cast summon Daemon and use a few e-bolts. What is the location your at for bunnies. I use cotton fields in Moonglow

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I just plant the thorn in the field in Delucia....though if it runs out of the gate it goes grey and you can't attack it so you either have to be quick or have someone block the opening in the fence.

the cotton fields in Moonglow has no opening so most people would probably go there.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so unless im completely missing something, once you get to the vorpal bunnies, if you are only a mage/spellweaver/ bard, you cannot damage or kill the vorpal bunny? you are in town and most offensive spells do not work or damage... thoughts?
I've killed it on both my bard and my mystic spellweaver, and when it escaped the field and ran out near the bank. I used 'despair', 'tribulation' and mindblast on my bard. I used spell plague and bombard on my mystic

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The farm at the south end of Moonglow's island, south of the zoo, has a gate that allows it to be closed. And, you have to be careful as to where you stand, as for some reason the field can't decide whether it's in the guardzone or not (in other words, find a spot that works, summon, then plant the thorn.

It's been my go-to for thorn planting for 13+ years, and was taught to me by earlier players. The bunny AI is so buggy even an RC can catch it in a corner.