• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] The Most Knowledge Person 1st (Arirang)

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
most know.jpg

Item/payment on Atlantic and is original color.

Auction will run until Sunday 8/4/13 at 8pm est. 10 minute rule will apply to auction end. Please keep bids in thread.

100m Reserve
175m buy out

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Yes, item is vendorable.

I know Phantom's bid came in after the 10 minute window. Stratics had crashed for a few minutes there. So I will accept the bid as his post hit as soon as Stratics came back online. I was hitting F5 the whole time forums were down. Sorry for any confusion this may create.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Since broke ur rules i remove my bids
Sorry you feel that way, but I understand. The way I see it I had to give others a ten minute window in which they could be able to bid in. Once the Forums crashed three minutes after you placed your bid they did not get that full 10 minutes to bid as they could not post a bid due to the crash. I was caught between a rock and a hard place.