• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Moonglow Zoo Society

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Greetings!
The Moonglow Zoo Society has finally been constructed and is currently in the process of being furnished. This process may take some time because, while the Treasure Map Library (All locations, Shipwrights and SOS Launch Areas in Tram and Fel) is complete, the Tamer's Adventure Library (All Animals, Training Areas, etc) has not yet been started and may take awhile to complete.

The T-Map Library are all copies of all the TLT T-Map books, with duplicate locations and invalid locations corrected. My guildmate, Lace, now owns those books and let me copy them :)

The Tamer Library will be the same, all old errors and little quirks deleted or fixed as they're marked. This way, everything is up-to-date and accurate to make adventuring easier :)

(No, I'm not saying the Original TLT books were poorly done. I'm saying that, over time, locations became blocked and that there were some duplicate locations in the books... It happens when a game is over a decade old)

I hope to have it done soon, and I'll let you all know as soon as it is :)

**Oh, I changed the name because we're not just about Spawns for the Zoo, but for anything that can support the Zoo... so this name is more fitting**

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Okay, so far I can fit 50 Seats into the Auction Hall without it looking tacky. The library can hold a total of 4 rows of 8 shelves, with 7 books to each shelf... meaning that *if* needed, the two-story library could hold up to 448 runebooks.

Not too shabby for a 15x13 :D

It also features a veranda off the second-story library and a rooftop garden, both sections with seating for any public events held where people may wander off in their own little groups.

B

Beleg Megil

If you need any free furniture or deco made or plants grown, PM me. Likely you don't need either but the offer is there!

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I thought it was Tokuno...
*Grins*
A guildmate of mine left game, leaving me his South Luna 15x13, so I decided that was a better location for the MZS Hall.

The 18x18 beside the Zento City gate is now our personal home.

The MZS Hall is in South Luna, facing the South, on the West side of Tropicana's home. Its not open to the public yet, because I'm deco'ing and don't want sneaky stealthers popping in to take stuff off the ground.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, I circled it in pink. I choose to do it in the KR client because I can zoom out farther. Its next to the (still) burning house in Luna.

Hope that helps. ^.^

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm gonna go take a looksie at how my deco so far looks with KR. I haven't seen that or my Zento manor with it yet... I'm scared.