• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

-=+~*~THE MIDDLE ADVENTURES OF THRAXIMUS ZOG~*~+=-

• Thread starter ThraximusZog
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

ThraximusZog

Loyal comrades of the old Empire, it is our time soon to rise up against these pigs that rule over our old conquered lands...they may spit their propaganda and lies but we know..we where there at the battles, we enslaves all to our iron will. KILL THEM ALL in the glorious name of victory!

Trammie...fel...its all the same... ZOG is forever. Kill them all and let a PAS sort out all their corpses.

You all ally these days for friends....no....be yourselves, kill, order, victory...if that means war and violence on a video game then so be it!!!! For Sonoma I will say what I do on other games and servers... FIGHT FOR THE ZOG IN WHATEVER WAY YOU SEE FIT (make a guild, conquer your current guilds and revolt..etc) Only the strong survive...so I shall return if a ZOG or ex-ZOG is strong enough to make a guild and raise an army to fight the fake wh$es of the land. The glorious emperor shall return if I deem the loyal subjects left fit to rule without me and raise an army.

I still have a large force of fresh manpower willing to join me in battle once more on other games and $#$# servers. Hazard, Blain...etc up to you, my loyal comrades to start something in the name of ZOG to get me there....if you can unite the factions on Sonoma and forge a new empire...the emperor shall return and bring new blood to Sonoma to enslave once more the locals to our will.

Glory to the empire, glory to the ZOG!

ZOG HEIL!!!! :p...etc

Status
Not open for further replies.