• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Lunatics Are Running The Asylum

• Thread starter lindleyjr9
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

I've just send Parizad a PM hopefully if she's about and has 5 mins she'll be able to help me

B

blueidblondie724

I totally feel and understand your frustration here,(regarding PayPal payments to game time). I opened a second account using PayPal as my payment method. There is definitely adequate amount of funds in my account, I know how to run PayPal (I have a Premiere Business acct there and run use this with my online business). I did exactly as the ea.com site said to, put all the information and then some in for them to process the payment immediately. It has been 1 month now and still that payment has not been processed and my account not activated through that means. I emailed customer support within a week of payment, and after getting sick and tired of clicking on EA-Land in select-a -sim screen, only to get "Sorry this is for Subscribers Only, if you feel you are getting this in error, please visit ea.com". A week passed before I even got a response back. They then (finally) asked me for the PayPal transaction id and my full name- I did provide my full name, and the transaction id was not mentioned at all on ea.com for payment via paypal. I sent them it though, and it has been 3 weeks since that last email, and I still have heard NOTHING back!! I didnt think that paying for a subscription would be this hard or difficult, but maybe its something other than that- ignorance and lack of respect for good and trustworthy customer service by ea! I finally got sick and tired of this [censored] and paid for the 2nd account via credit card (which my first account is funded thru). And wa-la! I was a paying subscriber and had access. This highly frustrates me and pisses me off as I still have not heard anything back from ea and even more so a refund to my PayPal account has not been issued which has been held (by theft, frankly) for over a month now!! I think I should charge ea for the interest on that loan... i'd be getting rich by the time that they finally figure out how simple this issue is and decide to issue my refund.

-LO

G

<blockquote><hr>

TTL

I'm truly shocked at some of the comments in this thread and none of them were in the original post.

Please feel free to discuss the problems with customer service to your hearts content, but please refrain from discriminatory remarks about nationality and intellect.

Thanks.

Polly

[/ QUOTE ]

As long as YOU differentiate between actual discriminatory remarks and merely complaining about the country the rep is in. True the former is wrong, but if the latter is a problem then it begs the question: Why does EA tell "Johnny" and "Suzy" to lie about their names? I think that makes it a valid issue.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Why does EA tell "Johnny" and "Suzy" to lie about their names? I think that makes it a valid issue.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because EA, like most major companies, is aware of the ignorance of some, if not many, of the people their customer support staff will be dealing with. This is the same reason calling centers often train foreign employees in "American slang".

G

Wellllllllllllll.............

IDK whats going on the account that was due to expire now has 2 of 30 days remaning on it - not that I'm complaining as I have a few days play for free but WTF

*thanks to whoever did it anyway
big snogs*