• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Llama King

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There once was a man who practiced the art of herding natures creatures. He was a quite man, lived alone perfecting his skills. One fine morning as this man was heading out to start his day, grabbing his finest crook and cleanest robe. Stepping out of his door, he spotted something along the woodline. It was a strange creature he had only heard of in myth. The Golden Llama of Sosara. Well, this creature was a beautiful sight and adding the animal to his herd would be such a thrill. Quietly the man creeped upon the Llama, as to not startle it. As he approached, the creature spotted him. "No need for the crook' purred the Llama, "I shall follow you anywhere" for you are "The Llama King"

My items were a robe and crook. Hopefully I got this right, not sure on what I actually said, tried to make sure I was within the 3 min timer