• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) the lindee and moloki variaty hour

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hallo here is a thread just for linday and molakoo so they dont have to go around ruin everyone elses nice conversatiens

of course other peple are welcom to post in here to. maybe they behave better if enough normel peple talk to them? i dont think so but is worth the try, no?

:heart:

aloonikeh

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Molokha, you are solely to blame for Umbra's bad reputation on the world stage. If you made the effort to act friendlier, more social, and less like a middle-aged virgin taxidermy enthusiast who probably keeps a collection of human hands under his bed and has a fetish for bleached deer bones, perhaps people would understand that we're human beings and perfectly nice and lovable just like everybody else.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alouenikah, it was a funny joke at first, we all laughed, but please don't leave me here alone with Shafiri for another night. Please. I love you.

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*breaks a glass underfoot while staring at Lindae intensely*

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thankfully this thread will drop into inactivity for the next few weeks because someone downloaded a thousand videos of baby reptiles hatching and got our bandwidth capped, so none of us can upload or download pictures until the 5th of December.

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For my Class B Necromancy license thesis, I butchered a goat and re-crafted and reanimated it into three discrete beings: the skeleton, which had the power to ambulate but could do little else; a golem built from the muscle tissue and digestive system, which turned into an all-devouring abomination of mindless flesh that consumed several other, lesser students' projects; and finally the flayed hide, which I seeded with the musculature of a grass snake so that it dragged itself around on the floor by agonising inches until the gut golem devoured it.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You Will Rush Headlong Into The Candle-Toothed Mouth Of Hanukkah. Your ruthless candlelust will propel you headlong into the Mouth of Hanukkah, whose many teeth are candles. Deep down, you have always wished to go bonkers with Candle Fever, and now, here in the shrieking winds of furious Hanukkah, it is finally happening for you. At last, you will become one with the candle-tempest of Hanukkah; you will run free into the candle-tantrum of Hanukkah forever, barking Candle Shanties into the candle-pocked sky and doing Candle Mischief to everything in your path. Congratulations on this achievement. Happy Hanukkah.
Shafiri! What did you do to my third-favourite holiday?!

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Normal?!?! This thread ?!?!?!

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As I am apparently confined to this thread for the foreseeable future and Molokha is determined to be a freakish little man, I'd like to offer myself as the unofficial ambassador of Umbra. If there are any questions that you'd like to ask me about our unique history, culture or lifestyle, please feel free. I can't stand the thought of Molokha being the public face of our proud and ancient nation, because he is an actual lunatic and everything that he says and does should be dismissed.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy Hanukkah.

For the next eight days I will also be answering questions about Judaism. Please be aware that Molokha may try to answer them as well. Don't listen to anything that he says!

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My household are taking bets on how many greasefires we'll endure this year. Alouenikah's playing it safe with "one", I'm betting on "three", and my daughter Ilana apparently has no faith in any of us because she's put her gelt on "nine."

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Happy Hanukkah.

For the next eight days I will also be answering questions about Judaism. Please be aware that Molokha may try to answer them as well. Don't listen to anything that he says!
wot bees Hanukkah.bees der a santi claws fer dis holiday?

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hanukkah is an eight-day celebration of the fried potato cake. We spread joy and festivity by spinning wooden tops, drinking olive oil and setting Alouenikah on fire. There isn't a Santa figure per se, but there's inevitably a senile older relative who gets culturally confused and shows up on the first night with a sackful of gifts and a bottle of brandy custard.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
kins mees partake in dis? meees like poetao pancakes an brandy custard
but goblins nos bees jewish and pressies

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Of course. Everybody is welcome in my household. Just please don't urinate on the candles, it will be quite offensive to my family - we have a selection of immaculately presented potplants and original artworks for that purpose. *gives the goblin a chocolate coin*

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lindi why is my kitchen full of goblens

o never mind is probebly just some jew thing :heart: welcome to our home all you litle goblens *doles out latkes*

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hanukkah Update: The adults of the family committed culinary treason last night in the spirit of drunken adventure, seeking to answer the age-old question of "Do latkes and brandy custard go together?" To our great surprise, our conclusion was "Maybe."