• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

the late Blood Raven

R

Rand Al

I had nothing to do so i was gaining karma on ironclad. I usually never see many people but last night couple people came in. Then Blood Raven showed up and decided to go in rabbit form wondering what was going on there picking something fast would have helped a bit better sense your house isn't down here. Dunno if the attachment works never done this yet.I don't have a nifty screen shot taking program so this is mostly a test!

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was trying to creep past you into fire. >_<

Rabbit from gives +20 stealth lol. You and your fire pots!

But alas, I don't even think I put up a fight. I got a deer in the head lights look when you revealed me and just kinda...died.

I was whacking my dismount key and didn't even realize I was still in rabbit form lol.

Good fight, good reveal, good kill.

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was trying to creep past you into fire. >_<

Rabbit from gives +20 stealth lol. You and your fire pots!

But alas, I don't even think I put up a fight. I got a deer in the head lights look when you revealed me and just kinda...died.

I was whacking my dismount key and didn't even realize I was still in rabbit form lol.

Good fight, good reveal, good kill.
Way to be a good sport. :thumbsup:

R

Rand Al

Yea conflag pots are nice. I got you on tracking right when you hid and i played it off like i didn't :p

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea conflag pots are nice. I got you on tracking right when you hid and i played it off like i didn't :p
YOU RAT *******! lollll. I was wondering when you kept throwing it RIGHT on top of me about a second late.

Shiizzzz. Thats not cool yo =( At least let a stealther know you got him all sniffed out!

Haha.

R

Rand Al

YOU RAT *******! lollll. I was wondering when you kept throwing it RIGHT on top of me about a second late.

Shiizzzz. Thats not cool yo =( At least let a stealther know you got him all sniffed out!

Haha.
Shoot I got to outsmart the people I am trying to kill my sig isn't for nothing! A dexer homicidal kiss dunno who they are came in I was in stat so I took it out in the town and got him guard wacked! Then some mage came in and I put a box behind him when I nerved him so he couldn't get away he was trapped by the npc mage, the door, the box, and me.

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shoot I got to outsmart the people I am trying to kill my sig isn't for nothing! A dexer homicidal kiss dunno who they are came in I was in stat so I took it out in the town and got him guard wacked! Then some mage came in and I put a box behind him when I nerved him so he couldn't get away he was trapped by the npc mage, the door, the box, and me.
Now thats just bad.

At least I was kinda defensless in rabbit form. THey actually had a fighting chance LOL.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, Rands an A Hole sometimes, but sure teaches you a lot...

Over the years I should have paid attention... LOL

I consider him one of my best UO friends.

Even though he's an ass.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol, box move was classic.

R

Rand Al

Do to popular demand for people that do not know much about comps here is the task bar from left to right vent, uo automap folder,Wave in used to import sound, windows media player used to play music, notepad kinda like word, trillan chat program like icq, sound max used to control my 7.6 surround sound, ultima online combined with uo assist that is what the 2 is for its the game this boards is made for, Firefox web browser, uo automap program map, another notepad with a icq number blacked out, trillan again kinda like the icq flower, ati controll pannel controls my 1080p hd vidio to my tv, zonealarm anti virus program, soundmax controller again

S

SUPRsalad

how do you get the cool red and green internet connection icon. (up and down load) i remember i had that once.. was it zone alarm? if so, **** zone alarm. . .that thing is taking half of your bandwidth and you probably don't even know it. edit: yeah, it is. Dude get rid of that. I can hook you up with a real virus software if you Q me. You're not just NOT cheating, you're wearing weights around your ankles.

R

Rand Al

how do you get the cool red and green internet connection icon. (up and down load) i remember i had that once.. was it zone alarm? if so, **** zone alarm. . .that thing is taking half of your bandwidth and you probably don't even know it. edit: yeah, it is. Dude get rid of that. I can hook you up with a real virus software if you Q me. You're not just NOT cheating, you're wearing weights around your ankles.
I have turned it off and my speed does not change. If you see us running after someone im in the back lol and yea the red is download spead and the green is upload speed

U

UltimateNoob

Translation: "Turn of your firewall and Q me..."

Better to have weights than pants around your ankles.