• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Kitchen Cabinet Door Bug

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When the Kitchen Cabinet set was added to the game in 2019, the cabinets had a bug where the doors would not close. This bug still exists with new sets currently available from the UO Store. There was a way to get this problem corrected, but I can't find anything other than how to duplicate the bug. Does anyone know or have a link to the solution?

Thanks in Advance!

tanotan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the gm`s look into it, then they tell you to keep calm, then they look into it, then its two years later and they look into it and so on. This is not a joke.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
this has been an issue for long time, not only the pie safe stays open, you can only use the upper left area, 2by6 space out of the huge container display. wth, how did this pass Quality Assurance. i know people that will never again buy stuff from store because they didn't fix. this has been posted a few times before.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
this has been an issue for long time, not only the pie safe stays open, you can only use the upper left area, 2by6 space out of the huge container display. wth, how did this pass Quality Assurance. i know people that will never again buy stuff from store because they didn't fix. this has been posted a few times before.
Because Misk is head of QA... I don't think that guy even logs into the game to test half the time. That's why we get things like "Treasure of Wildifre".

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Unopened ones remain locked in the closed position as well. From what I've found.. they are fully functional until the first server maintenance, after which they are locked in whatever position they were last in.

Last edited:

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Pie Safe and China Cabinet bugs - Ultima Online Forums (uo.com)

here is where we were discussing this bug.

at that time, I only had problems when using the house deco tool.
the very next day it would be broke.

======

I thought i read somewhere that they fixed the bug
and looked and found it in Publish 105 notes

"
Bug Fixes

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pie Safe and China Cabinet bugs - Ultima Online Forums (uo.com)

here is where we were discussing this bug.

at that time, I only had problems when using the house deco tool.
the very next day it would be broke.

======

I thought i read somewhere that they fixed the bug
and looked and found it in Publish 105 notes

"
Bug Fixes
@Cinderella, Thanks! The cabinet that I have was purchased two week’s ago, so It looks like the bug still exists.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
@Cinderella, Thanks! The cabinet that I have was purchased two week’s ago, so It looks like the bug still exists.
Of course it is still bugged... like they ever fix any bugs. LOL ... no they just publish stuff to break scripts once in awhile and add new art stuffs for everyone to go gaga over and pretend they fixed things like the ghost images in the EC when you are doing spawns... still there... still just as bad as always... still get them while doing rooms for the roof... (usually the water elementals)... but they claimed to have fixed that too... HA I laugh. They don't fix bugs. Unless... it's not a bug it was something of a feature... or work around that they decided was an exploit and then they do fix those... so unless you can find some way that this could be used to exploit... forget about it ever getting fixed.

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Of course it is still bugged... like they ever fix any bugs. LOL ... no they just publish stuff to break scripts once in awhile and add new art stuffs for everyone to go gaga over and pretend they fixed things like the ghost images in the EC when you are doing spawns... still there... still just as bad as always... still get them while doing rooms for the roof... (usually the water elementals)... but they claimed to have fixed that too... HA I laugh. They don't fix bugs. Unless... it's not a bug it was something of a feature... or work around that they decided was an exploit and then they do fix those... so unless you can find some way that this could be used to exploit... forget about it ever getting fixed.
I was just starting to miss you!

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is there going to be a fix for these ?