• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) The Invasion Of Trinsic --- Second Wave

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Earlier today, the violent infected plague victims of Trinsic rose up again, the forces of Minax saw this and invaded the city at the same time...it was a very bad combination... warriors from all across the land flocked to the city to fight the forces of Minax, about an hour later Minax's forces were destroyed, however the zombies and plague victims remained. unfortunately all the warriors only wanted Minax artifacts and left, a dedicated few, along with myself decided to take matters into our own hands. as the highest ranking person among the group, being a governor, I issued battlefield commands to set up 3 basic barriers and checkpoints. we named them The Western Barrier Of Trinsic, The Northern Barrier Of Trinsic, and the Eastern Barrier Of Trinsic. the barriers were built of bagballs. we first defended the western barrier, there were approximately 12 zombies in that area, our archers and mages lined the walls of the barrier while one scout was sent out to attract the fiendish zombie foes. when the scout returned with zombie close behind, we slammed a bagball down in the opening sealing us off safely. zombie after zombie fell to our arrows, the western barrier was mighty indeed, but alas, our barrier was broken by a particularily strong lich zombie, we retreated, lost a few defenders but slew the beast. our barrier being destroyed, we moved on to the northern and eastern barriers, we held firm there for approximately 2 hours, but again, our barriers were breached by the enemy, I ran to the destroyed barriers to collect the debris as the defenders trapped zombies inside fences by the bank. we retreated to the docks, boarded the currently docked ships, and rained a wave of death, arrows, and cannon fire upon the zombie menace. as we got off the ship...we were sickened by the scene of bloody body parts splattered across the dock...even if theya re monsters now...once..they were people like us. confident in our endeavor, we used to debris I had collected to form the new, Northeastern Barrier Of Trinsic, we had learned the zombie's deceitful tricks, and were determined to make sure this barrier was not broken, to ensure this we built a large blockade on the bridge behind us, so as not to be ambushed again, and a strong front line of archers like before, another 10 zombies fell to us here. we found a strange crystal with a 6 day timer on the lead zombies corpse...what could they be planning? after this we scoured the city for the last few invaders, and eradicated them, shortly after this happened I noticed a shape through the smoke and ash, it was Doctor Hawk of the Brittanian Emergency Response Team, he was full of excitement, talking about a possible cure involving orange petals. All in all, the mighty battle lasted approximately 6 hours, and we estimate that 40 or more zombies were involved in the battle. The names of my brave defenders from this day, so they can be rewarded as they deserve, are, Arcanis *VK*, Bella DOA*
Malik ATLC, Drewster *VK*, Crimson Blade, Livia, I Dunno His Name EUO*, Jennifer Jolly, and of course, our hero of healing, Doctor Hawk Of The Brittanian Emergency Response Team.

Stamped With The Official Seal Of Governor Captain Norrington Of Yew

Last edited: