• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Incredible Vanishing Crimson Cincture

Airhaun

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've lost 2 Crimson Cincture's in the past 6 months. They've just vanished. Both times it has happened between dying and getting rezed, double clicking my corpse and dressing. When I hit my dress macro it says "You cannot pick that up" like I'm trying to equip an item that isn't within my reach. Both aprons were blessed.

I've heard there is a bug with the UOA dress macro but wanted to post here to get some feedback from you all because I know I am not the only person this has happened to nor am I the last.

I'd like the get some feedback on this. What's the friggin' deal?

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive had that happen to me be4, paged a gm, and he said he was glad that happened.

D

deraiky

This happens if u press the "Dress macro" in uoa and simultaniously dress urself by using the mouse..
The item will become "stuck" in your bag, because uoa screwed up.. just relog and u can move it again...

Just dont dress urself while UOA tries to dress u....

This happens to me a lot, but i still never lost an item due to that...