• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event The Hunt - King Blackthorns opens his fields for hunting!

Lady Khaleesi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Great fun tonight!! Loved the plot, how it made everyone explore the lands!!! Reminded me of when I first came to Sosaria and adventuring. Was so nice to experience it a bit differently! Lew is very happy to have that White Pelt.. I know Salahador San is going be envious!!!!!!!!! I look forward to seeing the White Hart and White Hind roam Brittannia freely once again!

Last edited:

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, thank you! Was literally tons if fun. And I've never taken so much damage in my life, one hit for over 5000 points of damage, I need to clean my old UO undies tomorrow!

And yes Khaleesi, words cannot express the thrill I received when I glimpsed that in my backpack...