• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The House Of Bardic Fortune II

• Thread starter Lord GOD(GOD)
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
!! Oh that is so nice! Well done! I really, really will copy it, :) Is okay yes?

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

!! Oh that is so nice! Well done! I really, really will copy it, :) Is okay yes?
Thanks! Anything you want to copy is fine. Theres a few things I copied from other people's designs in it (intentionally) and probably a few more that are coincidental.
The dress on the dress stand I got from one of the pictures from the UO Japan contest as was the alternating roofing tiles on the outside on the top floor. The kitchen was inspired by a mix of Oligizmo's from the Must Have Deco Examples sticky, and also Connor Grahams plates under a wall unit (can't find what thread that was in), and also just a lot of first time messing around with gozas trial and error. I did want the eggs in the pan but as I had to have a teleporter for the top floor everytime I used it the eggs would go underneath. I also tried making a fried egg out of a void essence and a brilliant amber but they don't overlap correctly.

From the original I was a little dissapointed not to have room for the music stand/Bard looking area. I wanted to keep it as classic looking as possible.

Broken add ons need re-locking down after each server up IF you want to go in to custom mode. The oven gets re-deeded once rejoined as the halfs cant be locked down so that and the elven add ons and vanity had to be left until last.

As this was the first time finding out all the stuff with gozas I destroyed the kitchen by accident about 3x lol. I'm pleased with the bedroom compared to how it was though I may still add some items on top of the vanity at a later time.

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow Now that's just awesome, if i had a customizable house id definably go for that design! GreatJob!

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

Thank you. I enjoyed doing it, and feel like its better decorated than the old version, which was a little bare in places. I really hated the bedroom on the old one but didn't seem to be able to do much with it. I'll add more to this one (the bedroom) when I find some better items/ideas to add.