• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Hiryu Porch on Atlantic

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi everybody!

Some of you may remember or currently use the Hiryu Porch. It's the one house in the clearing in the middle of the hiryu spawn area in Tokuno. On some shards, the house is public and makes a great place to tame/kill hiryus, as you've got a safe place to heal up if need be. I owned this spot on Lake Austin and Atlantic years ago, but let it go, and on Atlantic, the next owner kept the house private. A few years ago, I stalked him and got him to open it up briefly to allow tamers to use it, but that didn't last long.

I'm happy to report that I happened upon the spot last week and found it vacant on Atlantic. I have placed a house there, and the Syndicate and I now declare the Hiryu Porch open to the public! Feel free to use the porch as you work the hiryu spawn. There is a rune library on the second floor of the house as well. If you have any suggestions for things to include at the house or the rune library to make it more useful to you, please post ideas on the bulletin board.

I've been dropping runes around Luna. If you'd like to grab one, they're labeled:
.: The Hiryu Porch :. LLTS

Be careful - it's a rough neighborhood, with ninjas and rev lions nearby as well. I tend to jump on the porch as soon as I recall in to be sure not to draw the attention of any nearby ninjas by standing around. If you're unfamiliar with the area, the hiryus spawn in the screens in front of the porch, to the south/southwest on radar. I like to aggro them over to the house area and work them there.

Good luck, and enjoy! Long live the Hiryu Porch! :)

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Players like you, kit, are one of the main reasons I still play.... Thx for all your efforts towards helping the community!

;)