• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The 'Higher Archery' of Tesla

S

SUPRsalad

Finally made you a sig tesla,
If you don't wear it, I will. .

V

Velandra

whoa.. was he trying to say hierarchy? because.. I couldn't figure out WTF he was trying to say until your sig.. lol

S

SUPRsalad

For anyone that cares:

clintoro.com apparently, never even went down.. It just changed to
www.clintorio.com and apparently, they never bothered telling any of us..

oh well.. back to biz.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

all hatred aside you do have the coolest sigs gem.. rotating at that! whoever did the goo sigs needs some practice.

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
all hatred aside you do have the coolest sigs gem.. rotating at that! whoever did the goo sigs needs some practice.
I'd love to see a gemma-made sig for me, but i can't come up with anything that fits my avatar, or playstyle.
Stealth/nox/mage/alch. Not a top contender anywhere i go(except origin,lol) but fun.

S

SUPRsalad

thanks man. I told you i'd make you one, you never got back to me.

I'd love to see a gemma-made sig for me, but i can't come up with anything that fits my avatar, or playstyle.
Stealth/nox/mage/alch. Not a top contender anywhere i go(except origin,lol) but fun.
Im pretty sure I could come up with something. Let me know, MSpaint is funner than uo sometimes.