• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Havana Affaire - Lost at sea ( again ) 1 mil gold reward

Hell's Ironworks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Posted this on the Atl forums but figured more Atl peeps would read post here.

I was gone for a week on vacation and came back to find 2 of my ships ¨lost at sea¨.

One was at the sea market , but my combat vessel is somewhere e-n-e of the northern tip of moonglow isle. If any of you fellow captains & sailors happen to spot it, I would greatly appreciate if you could let me know asap. Your help will be rewarded. Ty!

The Havana Affaire

Last Seen : E-n-e of N tip of Moonglow isle ( Atlantic ) between 6 to 10 screens off this starting point

Type : Orc ship
Color : Brown, no paint

Reward : 1 million gold

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, he did say combat, so could be fel. Then again, if it was fel it would get scuttled quickly so I doubt he would leave it there for a week.

Hell's Ironworks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, he did say combat, so could be fel. Then again, if it was fel it would get scuttled quickly so I doubt he would leave it there for a week.
Exactly, i never leave a ship in fel. I Use this one for merchant hunting, so its packed with ressources and loot.