• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"The Ground is sparkling with a strange light."

M

Mooge

I'm at North Gutanberg and there's this part of the ground that is sparkling and when I target it it says "The Ground is sparkling with a strange light." Can I do anything with this?

M

Mooge

Nevermind I looked it up. Man I thought I had found something amazing.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It could be amazing, if you live in Bastok and find yourself having to go through south to get to north again, lol. I guess. *shrug* I found the lycopodium NPC the other night and looked up what he does. Can't imagine I'd need this service either, but I spose someone may.

B

Banhammer

It could be amazing, if you live in Bastok and find yourself having to go through south to get to north again, lol. I guess. *shrug* I found the lycopodium NPC the other night and looked up what he does. Can't imagine I'd need this service either, but I spose someone may.
The Garlaige Citadel version really helped me out getting the RDM AF, at least. Coffer was up past a banishing gate.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oooo, does that get you past gate 2 and not gate 3? That COULD be useful.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To get from one side of the big mountain in North Gustaberg, you have to go through South Gustaberg and back up. If you see the Lycopodium in the past, you can, in the present, trade a flower to that spot and cross the mountain without having to go through South Gustaberg.

B

Banhammer

Oooo, does that get you past gate 2 and not gate 3? That COULD be useful.
Yeah, it's right by the broken stairs down from the gate 2 area. Moves you up to the top. Really helps.