• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Greedy Knight 2-23-17

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Drakelord submitted a new Article:

The Greedy Knight 2-23-17

The Greedy Knight​

Effective Immediately I hereby resign:

View attachment 62701
Once more the RBG was rousted, with orders to report to Serpent’s Hold War room. Seems we were needed in Moonglow.
View attachment 62702

EM Chimaera: *Waves* Evening everyone. Tonight is EM Ulric's first event. He will be on Chessy. But has a special event for us tonight. *smiles* stragglers :p Everything tonight has been prepared by EM Ulric. I'll be watching from the sidelines. But... I'll leave the rest to him
*smiles* Alright friends. I'll leave it to Ulric see you all later. waves

Thank you all for attending. As always, you can email me feedback. I will...
Read more about this article here...

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Are you resigning as the Sonoma reporter? I hope not. What are you protesting?
Yes, I am stepping down. After doing back to back articles and little no time to play across all the shards I have Char's on it is best. As for the protest that is another matter altogether. As I told the EM in an email when I sent copies of the articles I will continue to post pictures and such but I am not doing articles anymore.