• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Great Moonglow Prank Wars

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
(An' thus the Great Prank Wars of Moonglow began...)

"You want us to do what, My Lady?" he asked as if believing he heard her wrong.

"Did I stutter? I -said- take these crates to the library. Take the contents out o' the crates and place them all o'er the library." Alira said with a smirk.

"Uhh... won't Lady Mal be upset?" he asked. A live turkey chose that as a perfect moment to stick its head out of one of the crates and gobbled loudly.

"Huh... am I payin' ye t'think?", she said arching an eyebrow.

"Uhh... no, My Lady, " he said as he looked over at the large gathering of crates.

"Good. Now carry on... I'll be by to inspect the final result."

"Yes... of course., " he said as he bowed and proceeded to lift several crates to make the first of many trips to the library.

Alira looked over at Ja'kai and smiled pleasantly. "W'at is life if ye can't bring joy t'others?"