• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement The Goose Chase..

EMCrysania

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Guys, I still plan on having the event tonight.."The Goose Chase" (even if later than 7pm pst). IF there is a problem with you being able to get in game please post here and let me know. I will postpone until tomorrow if need be :) Don't want you all to miss it!
Crys

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Some of the shards are starting to come up. *keeps fingers crossed*

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
gooses are so delicious :heart:

amber i got in truble for catching a duck in the park and eating such :< how was i to know is not alowed

Last edited:

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Per EM Crysania the event will start 1 hour late. The event will start at 8:00. If you're having trouble connecting reboot your computer.

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just had a roast duck for dinner.
i love such!

when i see them all wadling around the park i think, what a good place this is, so many ducks just here for the taking :heart: so i caught one and took it home and we had it with plums

then the policemen came

leendeh told them i was handicapped and they left me alone :heart: tho i am not, i just have a hevy accent and my eyes point in diferent directions when i do not concentrate directly on a thing

Last edited:

lil debi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Guys, I still plan on having the event tonight.."The Goose Chase" (even if later than 7pm pst). IF there is a problem with you being able to get in game please post here and let me know. I will postpone until tomorrow if need be :) Don't want you all to miss it!
Crys

I still can not log in. Says can't connect to Ultima Online please try again at 9.40 PM

EMCrysania

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For those that missed The Goose Chase, The Statue to receive your Golden Easter Goose will be until the 31st! See Bartholomew the Farmer at the Skara Brae Faire Grounds and tell him Hello!

J. E. Tamer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To be unable to log in, still.
To be annoyed, since to lose of town loyalty and virtue if to be unable to log in SOON. (To suck that to need to log in every Exodus-cursed day to maintain of those things.)

J. E. Tamer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To find of problem. To be few year ago to be instructed to add of line
63.117.27.168 login.ultimaonline.com
to file
C:\Windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
If to have done so, now to be time to change of that line to be
# 63.117.27.168 login.ultimaonline.com

(To use of Notepad to make of this change. To save. Then to need to reboot of computer.)

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
For those that missed The Goose Chase, The Statue to receive your Golden Easter Goose will be until the 31st! See Bartholomew the Farmer at the Skara Brae Faire Grounds and tell him Hello!
Well thats a nice idea and a very nice place but all tells me he Needs a Little rest now - this lazy farmer!
Where did you hide the Statue hmmm?
*grumbles*

EMCrysania

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well thats a nice idea and a very nice place but all tells me he Needs a Little rest now - this lazy farmer!
Where did you hide the Statue hmmm?
*grumbles*
*smiles* Ron..You need to Keep talking to old Bartholomew..but Ill give you a hint..Look inside of the house behind him for a special pot!

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wish every GM was this creative!!!
I took photos and was going to post them but then thought better of it..... Let everyone on their own see it for the first time. :) I'll post them after the 31st.

Also, if you don't know where good ol Bart is, I've locked down a rune on the front steps of my Magincia house which is located on the eastern side of the island along the bay.

Last edited:

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
For Aloueepalloooeee :heart:

To a Goose

If thou didst feed on western plains of yore
Or waddle wide with flat and flabby feet
Over some Cambrian mountain's plashy moor,
Or find in farmer's yard a safe retreat
From gipsy thieves and foxes sly and fleet;
If thy grey quills by lawyer guided, trace
Deeds big with ruin to some wretched race,
Or love-sick poet's sonnet, sad and sweet,
Wailing the rigour of some lady fair;
Or if, the drudge of housemaid's daily toil,
Cobwebs and dust thy pinion white besoil,
Departed goose! I neither know nor care.
But this I know, that thou wert very fine,
Seasoned with sage and onions and port wine.
Robert Southey

Last edited:

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
So if i find it, you dont want an exact waypoint with pics how to get to the statue?
Yur sure?
*Runs from the witch..*

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To find of problem. To be few year ago to be instructed to add of line
63.117.27.168 login.ultimaonline.com
to file
C:\Windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
If to have done so, now to be time to change of that line to be
# 63.117.27.168 login.ultimaonline.com

(To use of Notepad to make of this change. To save. Then to need to reboot of computer.)
That's an interesting fix. I really don't know how many here are capable of modifying their HOSTS file but it's still good information to have.

Most people are idiots.

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
*smiles* Ron..You need to Keep talking to old Bartholomew..but Ill give you a hint..Look inside of the house behind him for a special pot!
Wew this took some time till that olle Farmer release his secret of da pot to my old ears!
And my olle bones still hurt from this hugggeeeee climb i hadda take!
*stretches muscles* *raising fist* Next time something easier for da old peeps can ya hear me Crysania! SPEAK LOUDER i cant hear so good anymore...*listens closely*

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wew this took some time till that olle Farmer release his secret of da pot to my old ears!
And my olle bones still hurt from this hugggeeeee climb i hadda take!
*stretches muscles* *raising fist* Next time something easier for da old peeps can ya hear me Crysania! SPEAK LOUDER i cant hear so good anymore...*listens closely*
Oh dear, you must have missed the flying goose. It was a lovely ride.
:lie: