• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The good, the bad and the cowards

P

Priam_Sonoma

So I am trying to get an idea what to expect since I have been asked to give Fel another try. I see CoP and SCAM give no **** about who they kill. If I don't have their tag they will only chill with me if I benefit them. I also got attacked by WAKA and someone from GLoK. Just curious to see if there are others I should be ready to run from. Trying to work some champ spawns. Not much success.

S

Salty Pete

Be careful of those [-Y-] guys.... I heard they could take out like... 50 mongbats.

D

Dor of Sonoma

*nods*

I hear that their navy is particularly vicious!

*shivers*

S

Salty Pete

*nods*

I hear that their navy is particularly vicious!

*shivers*
Haha, I walked right down into that Ethereal fortress, looked that Balron paragon straight in the eye and said, "Give me your best shot, I can take it."

After I ressed I assisted in taking down that Melissa character. Well, the energy vortexes did. I mainly hid. In the corner.

L

Lord Drakelord

Haha, I walked right down into that Ethereal fortress, looked that Balron paragon straight in the eye and said, "Give me your best shot, I can take it."

After I ressed I assisted in taking down that Melissa character. Well, the energy vortexes did. I mainly hid. In the corner.

My crafters and neebs did the very same thing after tossing the exp potions they carried.

L

Lord Drakelord

So I am trying to get an idea what to expect since I have been asked to give Fel another try. I see CoP and SCAM give no **** about who they kill. If I don't have their tag they will only chill with me if I benefit them. I also got attacked by WAKA and someone from GLoK. Just curious to see if there are others I should be ready to run from. Trying to work some champ spawns. Not much success.
Sound like you paying insurance to all above, why are you trying to do Felucca CS by yourself? Get some buddies together, or join a guild that does CS. Or hit Melissa in wisp if you not been there yet for the 25k spring ticket per char, or do Casca rescue for another 25k ticket per char. One account can get you 300k in pts. Two accounts and you got a mage suit! 70 resist in all areas, 100% LRC with regen of 2.

If you not doing that then save your gold up to buy a suit as they will be on the market when the spring cleaning is over.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Priam, it's Fel brother. If you can't pvp that well, you should be ready to run from anyone not your direct friend/guildmate. :) OR, pretend you're in the matrix, train up your skills, and start to BELIEVEEEEEEE. haha LEARN TO FIGHT. You kick a few peoples butts and they'll give you some respect. :)

P

Priam_Sonoma

Priam, it's Fel brother. If you can't pvp that well, you should be ready to run from anyone not your direct friend/guildmate. :) OR, pretend you're in the matrix, train up your skills, and start to BELIEVEEEEEEE. haha LEARN TO FIGHT. You kick a few peoples butts and they'll give you some respect. :)
No, no, no, NOT A COMPLAINT. I need a list of the PK guilds. The GLoK perosn I actually healed. She was fighting spawn then turned and attacked me. And I thought WAKA was ok too. so I was simply asking which guilds I should watch for.

"So I am trying to get an idea what to expect". No complaints. Like CoP I have rezzed in Tram, not anymore. Stuff like that.

K

Kurare

It's fel, as a general rule of thumb you should treat anyone you encounter as though they're looking for a fight, unless circumstances suggest otherwise.

F

Freya/Passion

Its not what "Guild" Its what "Person" If your not Cop I most likely won't attack first. Same with Ronin we watch to see who attacks us and from then on its fair game.

....Wait your not talking about regular PvP...your talking about Spawns.. well then let me tell you this....If your trying to "Solo" a spawn in Fel, and you see someone run by, BLUE or RED. I suggest you probably just give up and head to tram.

I don't want to be rude, because I actually "Hate" pvp and killing people. But its a harsh world out there in Fel. And like Balla said get out there and kill a few people thats how you get the respect not to be dropped right away.

F

Freya/Passion

Hmm I swear Balla posted, guess it was Balinor....My bad..